10/1

<K U Z U H I N A>

Fuyuhiko had just got out of the hospital for his eye. He was feeling like shit, but powered through it. He walked around at night until the morning announcement, and headed to breakfast. He didn't feel totally fine, but he kept telling himself that it was nothing.
"Ugh. Why is he here?"
Fucking Hiyoko.
"Because I'm better. Why else would I be here?" Fuyuhiko retorted back at her. But still...something felt off. Everyone was welcoming him back, but he was looking at one particular boy. Hajime Hinata. Fuyuhiko was not willing to admit that he had a crush on the taller boy. Hajime came over to him and they held an awkward conversation.
"I'm so glad you're not dead." Hajime rubbed the back of his neck.
"Yeah..." Fuyuhiko slightly smiled.
"You know..." Hiyoko had a very punchable smirk on her face. "We need an apology."
Hajime glared at her. "For what? Fuyuhiko didn't do anything."
"No, Hajime she's right."
*What the fuck?*
"I do owe you guys an apology."
*Stop this*
"Which is why"
*What am I doing?*
Before he knew it, Fuyuhiko had dropped to his knees. "I'm sorry."
"Some half-assed 'sOrRy' isn't gonna cut it!" Hiyoko yelled.
"I know." Fuyuhiko had no clue what he was doing. The weird feeling got worse and worse until...
"FUYUHIKO!" He barely heard Hajime scream.
"O-OH MY! H-HE SLIT HIS ST-STOMACH!" Mikan was panicking a lot more than she should for a nurse.
Wait.
He did what?
Fuyuhiko looked at himself and sure enough, he's taken a knife and cut his torso deeply.
"That...that was my a-apology..." He couldn't speak. He didn't want to speak. He just wanted to sleep...

<TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AN IBUKI KINNIE WHO MIGHT HAVE ADHD>

Hajime raced down to the hospital after a few days. He was...upset is an understatement. He needed to know Fuyuhiko was okay. When he got there, he looked for Mikan. She would know what's up.
"Mikan!"
"Oh! H-hajime! I assume you're h-here for Fuyuhiko."
"Yeah, can I see him?"
"Uh..."
"Mikan?"
She broke down.
"H-hajime forgive me! I-I-I couldn't d-do anything!"
"What..."
Mikan got up and wiped her eyes, trying to be professional.
"Fuyuhiko...he didn't make it."
That's it. Those words killed any hope left in the boy. He wasn't listening to Mikan explain. He just wanted to go back to his cabin and never come out. Hajime started to cry. And cry. And cry. He couldn't stop. He just lost his best friend...the boy he loved.

"Thanks Mikan...You did nothing wrong."

———

(This part was written by local-makoto-kin ! )

{A/N: HOLY SHIT I MADE MYSELF CRY- Anyway ik I'm late by a day shut up}
::WORD COUNT-471::
                                              ~Kaz