Jinsoo - House wife

Jin's P.O.V.
I came back home from a long day of work. When he entered the house, he smelt something delicious.

I followed the smell and it lead me to the kitchen where I see my lovely wife, Jisoo. Me and Jisoo were forced to get married by our parents since the company was going down hill.

We have been married for 8 years. The 5th year was when we confessed to each other.

I went up to Jisoo and back hugged her.

Me: "Hey baby~"

Jisoo: "Hi Jinnie, how was work?" She said while cooking.

Me: "Boring without you"

Jisoo: "And how is that?"

Me: "You are a ball of happiness"

Jisoo: "Aww but I had to do things around the house"

Me: "But can you please come to work with me tomorrow?"

Jisoo: "Fine, only for you"

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jisoo: "Dinner is ready"

She made the plates and put them on the dining table.

We were eating but then I had to say the other reason why I want her to come to work with me.

Me: "The other reason why I want you to come to work with me is because--uhh"

Jisoo: "What is it?"

Me: "Your step-sister came to the office and was trying to flirt with me"

Jisoo: "Ughh she will never learn. I am married to the most handsome guy in the world and she hooks up with old rich men for a living"

Oop

__________

Me: "Dinner was really good Jichu"

Jisoo: "Thanks" Sue smiled and gets the dishes.

Me: "Let me help"

Jisoo : "Thanks Jinnie"

Me: "No problem"

We did the dishes together and played around.

The Next Day
Jisoo's P.O.V.

Today is the day I go to Jin's successful company, Jinhit Entertainment. I got out of the shower and got into this,

When I left the bathroom, I saw Jin putting on his tie but he was struggling

When I left the bathroom, I saw Jin putting on his tie but he was struggling. He usually has the ties that clips on but I decided to help him.

I went up to him and tied his tie. I finished tying up the tie and looked up at him to see that he was already looking at me.