𝗶𝗶𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁

IRL

IRL

ASHLEYS POV

i woke up today at 11. due to Jonah and corbyn working til 5 am on their album. dont get me wrong, i love them but 5 am?!

i roll out of my bed, struggling to wake up and walk downstairs. i see all 3 boys with a cup of coffee in their hands clearly struggling too. i make a cup of coffee and stand next to Corbyn. he puts his arm around me and begins to talk.

"whatcha doin today?"

"going to go hang out with friends"

"you literally have no other friends other than hannah, who?" eben asked. as you can tell, these boys are very protective, always making sure im in the right crowd at the right time.

"their called the sway boys"

"are they another boy band? are you cheated on why dont we?" corbyn said and him and Jonah put their hands on their chest while pretending to be offended.

"no they happen to be tiktok boys"

"how do you know them?" Jonah asked and i explained the whole situation and even showed them the text between me and jaden.

"this guy definitely thinks your hot" eben suggested

"what? how?"

"the "go on a date for the music video" is one of the oldest tricks in the book. daniel did it with the girl in the 'trust fund baby' music video" corbyn explained.

"you guys are so dramatic, he doesn't like me like that. just because daniel did it doesnt mean he will. now im gonna go upstairs and go get ready" i said and begin to walk away from the kitchen.

"hey, make sure he knows whos sister hes messing with. if he does anything, know i got backup" corbyn screamed

"okay one, we haven't even met yet, so dont worry about him potentially hurting me. and two, your "backup" is weak. zach wouldnt do shit, jack has been the softest person ever since lavender, and Daniel... well Daniel wouldn't hurt a fly so point invalid" i said and ran upstairs to get ready before he could retaliate.

i changed into a white tank, black leather jacket, blue jeans with my beat pair of Air Force ones. i walk back down and before walking out, I put my hair into a low but and took a mirror selfie to post on instagram.

"dont stay out too late tonight, the guys are coming over. its the night before a concert therefor ... its game night!" corbyn yelled and I laughed remembering our tradition. I get to my car and plugged in the directions to the infamous sway house.