𝘅𝘅𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

irl

irl

ashleys pov

i sat across jaden at a new york cafe table admiring his face as we both worked on what we loved most other than eachother, music.

its been 5 months since he asked me out and right now he's in new york coming to visit me.

"what are you looking at?" he said and slowly brought his gaze away from his song book and to the girl across from him.

"you." i said making the boy blush

"i love you" he said and it made me feel like the first time he ever said it. "before we started dating, i wondered everyday what it was like to be loved by you" he added and i smiled.

and then that's when i got the song idea.

"bingo" i whisper to myself and begin to write in my notebook as jaden was confused but ignored it and went back to work.

right before i close my eyes, the only thing that's on my mind. been dreaming that you feel it too, i wonder what it's like to be loved by you

she proudly wrote into her notebook.

"god where would i be without you?" she said looking at jaden once again

"you would be lost"

and she smiled knowing that was the truth.

when her and jaden weren't together she felt alone, lost, like she had a hole in her heart. but when they were together it was a different feelings, one she had never felt before.

a feeling that she had met her soulmate.

"you ready?" he said indicating he was done working and i nodded and we both got up and walked out of the cafe hand in hand with each other.

"okay are you guys ready?" she yelled.

the whole crowd of some chosen fans she got from her give away, family, and friends roared. she was at her premier party for her song "wonder" that she started writing a month ago in a cafe with jaden.

she had convinced her record label to have her party in LA and they flew her and christina out.

"alright here it is" she said and the dj had hit the play button and at that moment everyone heard her song