𝘅𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Irl

Irl

ashleys POV

it has been 2 weeks since the blow out me and mads had at sway. mads and jaden always posting with eachother. i hated seeing it so i just unfollowed him.

i was waken up to the sound of my alarm, its 8:30. I was up pretty late last night playing piano. hey corbyn isnt the only one with musical talent in out family. piano really helps me when i have a lot of stress and 4 years ago when corbyn joined why dont we i started song writing cause he inspired me so much. It was more of a hobby so no one really knew about it other than corbyn and the why dont we boys.

I hopped out of bed and went to the kitchen while still in my pajamas to go make coffee cause without it, i would have enough energy. cynthia and q were passed out on the couch, everyone except me watched a movie last night and i guessed they passed out during it which im not surprised because both of them LOVE their sleep. i put my mug under the kureg and pressed start and looked around. I look outside and see Madi sitting. I open the sliding door and walk over too her.

She had bags under her eyes, looks like she hasnt slept and her eyes were red meaning she was either high or crying and it being 8:30 am, she was most likely crying.

"baby, whats wrong" i say and she starts to cry into my shoulder. I know that type of cry, it was because of a boy. I knew because it sounded like the cry i had when i broke up with conner. I rubber her shoulder until she began to tak, her voice being shaky.

"christopher cheated" she said, i didnt know what to say so i didnt say anything and just hugged her until she started talking again. "i havent slept, i havent ate, and i havent stopped crying since yesterday morning".

I looked at her concerned. "im gonna make you a bagel, your going to eat it, and your going to sleep for the whole day okay?" i said and she nodded. I got up to go make her a bagel but before i turned around and told her something that i wish someone told me when cooper broke up with me. "madi, your too good for him." i say and she smiles and lays back down on the chair outside and curls up into a ball while looking at the beautiful view of LA.

I made her bagel, got her water, and grabbed my coffee. I brought it to her outside and we sat at the table and talked about our lives at home. I didnt really know much about madi, but this sure bought us closer. I finished my coffee, she finished her bagel and i took our glasses and plates and placed them in the sink.

i went back out, took her hand and took her to her bedroom and tucked her in. She was so tired, when her head touched the pillow she knocked out. I walk out and go back to my room to get ready for the day. even though i had nothing to do today, i still wanted to shower and freshen up.