𝘅𝘅 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗸

irl

irl

Ashleys POV

it was now christmas day. ever since the boys came back from tour, i have spent almost everyday with them weather it was in the studio, with jaden or family dinners. Since Jadens family was in town for christmas they have been there every family dinner.

A family dinner is when all the why dont we boys moms come together and make one big dinner for all the families. Its kinda like thanksgiving.

when Jadens family came i got to meet his parents in real life for the first time because even though i have met them before, it was on facetime. plus i met Jadens sisters Haley, Sophie, and Clayton. I got along with his whole family and his family got along with everyone there. The moms even added Amy, to their mom group or whatever they wanna call it.

Every year since the band started we have all spent christmas with each other and our families as one, and this year Jadens family joined aswell. We rent out a cabin in the woods, and sleep there on christmas eve and woke up there to open presents for everyone.

Me and Jaden shared a room and we woke up to 2 little girls, reese and isla, jumping on our beds saying that santa came and that we needed to wake up for presents. Our moms got all of us flannel pajamas so that we could match.

i told them we would be right down and i look at jaden who was half awake.

"merry christmas bubbie"

"merry christmas baby" he said and i smiled at the new nickname he had gaven me.

we go to the bathroom and brush our teeth and we walk downstairs to see everyone wrapped in blakets, with coffee in their hands sitting around the tree with presents around it.

"good morning" i say and give everyone hugs and kisses on the cheek. i sat in between corbyn and jaden and Myta (zachs mom) decided to start handing out everyone's presents.

i opened all my presents. from jacks family, i got a new water bottle. from zachs family, they gave me a charm for my charm bracelet. ever since our first christmas together they have gave me a plain charm bracelet and every christmas since then i have gotten a new one to add. from jonahs family, they have a lilac nike hoodie. from daniels family, they gave me fluffy socks and a pair of slippers. from my family they got me a new pair of white shoes. from jadens family they got me a really pretty dress. the last present was from jaden and only jaden.