𝘅𝘃𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

irl

irl

ashleys pov

'thanks chris' i say to christina. she just dropped me off the the airport to go back to LA for christmas.

'of course, give corbyn and your mama hugs for me please' she replies and i smile and give her a hug before getting out the car with my bags and checking in. i finally got to my gate and sat there for about half an hour before we boarded.

im excited, i miss everyone. but im scared becase, what happens if i see someone i dont wanna see. as big as LA is, theres always an influencer, youtuber, singer, actor, etc. around the corner.

i boarded the plane and patted the side before i got on for good luck. (a/n : let me know if im the only one who does that!). i ended up sleeping the whole time. it was 7 am, but i didnt get any sleep last night because i procrastinate and had to pack and do a little last minute christmas shopping for my mom.

but thats not the only reason that i slept the whole time. this was the first time i ever flew by myself. when i came to new york, my mom came with me to help move. i had a huge fear of flying by myself and if i stayed awake i would have most definitely had a panic attack.

we landed and i grabbed my bag from the baggage claim. i ran outside and called cynthia. her and quinton were picking me up because, i was staying at the NACH for a few days before i went to go stay with corbyn.

i tried calling cynthia and she didnt answer so i begin to leave her a voice mail, "hey cynthia, i just landed and im waiting-" i say until i was cut off by a car pulling up in front of me.

"waiting for who? me" the person in the car said and i look up and see quinton in the drivers seat and cynthia in the passangers. they both got out and brought me into the tightest and longest hug ever until we all pull away.

"i missed you" i say getting in the car with cynthia as quinton put my bag in the back. we spent the whole car ride catching up on life, even though i talk to the both of them all the time, talking in person is so much different, but in a better way.

we pull into the driveway and i jump out of the car with my carry on not even worried about my other bags but worried about the hugs im gonna give the people behind this door.

while i was gone they moved into a new house, and they added a few new members too. their names are katie, anna, and sabrina.

i walk in and see a huge banner that says "welcome home ashley" and i laughed at how corny the girls are.

"ASHLEY" they all say at once rushing to give me a hug. people on social media think that because i left the house we all have beef but its actually the exact opposite. i still am best friends with all the girls and i love them.