𝘅 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

irl

irl

ashleys pov

after messing around for a while at the grove and posting the pictures we have taken that day we decided to leave. we pile into joshs car, me in the passenger seat and nick in the back. we sit there and think where we were going to next since it's Saturday and only 8:30.

we agreed to go back to sway, i only said yes because josh said jaden and mads were out on date night. ew.

we pull up to the bel air mansion and walk inside to were im instantly brought into a hug by the 5 other boys. after we let go, bryce, brought me into an individual hug.

"you okay" he asked and i let go and nodded letting out a slight smile knowing that he cared. i stepped back and looked at all of em surrounding me in a half circle. josh, bryce, kio, blake, noah, griffin.

it made me happy that with all this bullshit going on, their still by my side. but looking at all of them and smiling i finally realized the one person missing. jaden. your probably thinking
"ashley didnt you get over him earlier". yes but no. before me and jaden were a "thing" he was my best friend. and losing someone as amazing as jaden sucked.

he was perfect, and im not even gonna deny that. not just because of his hot looks.

but because of the way he treated me,

the way he treated his fans,

the way he got along with corbyn and the boys,

the way he expressed his feelings through music and how he good he was at it,

and the way he lit up when he saw the notification that his mama was facetiming him.

the little things that made me fall for him, when i shouldnt have. it wasnt real, i dont think he was using me for clout because he literally has 9 mil, appose to my 3. but what is really ever real, if he doesnt feel like i feel. he moved onto mads, and even though he wasnt mine, he was in a way i guess.

i snapped out of it and i just smiled and brought them into another group hug, all of them having confused looks on their faces as to why. "i love you guys" i whisper.

"we love you too ash, no matter what" kio said and it made my heart melt. we pull out of the hug and griffin made his "i have an idea" face. i shot a look at him and laughed

"movie night?" he said and we all looked at eachother and shrugged and i nodded yes. griffin went to go make popcorn, kio and blake went to go get blankets and pillows and the rest went to go pick a movie. i stayed behind and turned around to nick and pulled him into a hug and a kiss on the cheek making him red.