𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

irl

irl

jadens pov

i open my eyes revealing a hospital room. i hear a heart monitor beating next to me and i look to see ashleys sleeping, holding my hand.

i smile. she helped me. she still cared about me.

i got so lost in my thoughts i didn't even noticed she woke up.

"hey jay" she says and let go of my hand. "oh sorry"

"no its okay" i say and scoot over and pat next to me for her to sit. she looked uncomfortable while she slept and there was no couch.

she comes and sits and i put my arm around her. instead of going back to sleep she started talking.

"i sent the boys back to NACH. their all sleeping their tonight so i can bring you straight there when you get released"

"thank you" i say

"i know, you already told me"

"no, that thank you was for saving my life. this thank you was for staying here with me, i would have flipped my shit if i woke up here alone"

"oh, yeah of course."

"thank you"

"and what was that thank you for" she said with some of that "ashley sass"

"that thank you was for putting our issues aside and still helping me after i was a dick to you" i explain

"i'm just glad your okay" she said and gave me a warm smile and made eye contact with me

"can we start over? i miss you ashley"

she stays silent and i see a tear drop come down her eye. "i missed you too" she sniffles.

"so tell me all about new york" and thats what she did. she told me about all her crazy adventures her and christina go on, and all the studio stories she has from being a new artist. "i say we collab one day" i say after she's done talking.

"yeah, ill add you to my dream collabs list" she says and we both share a laugh.

"ashley?"

"jaden?"

"i dont remember much about what happened earlier but i do remember seeing something on mads phone."