info

Name: y/n takami
Age: 15
Relations: elder brother hawks (23), girlfriend (I know this is an x reader but it's a slow burn, bear with me) Emily Akabane (14).
Appearance: like you normally look, except you have waist length braided hair. Sorry for the short haired people, this is important to plot. Your hair has natural green streaks due to your quirk, hack.

Quirks:
Wings: just plain black wings, nothing special except you can retract them. No drawbacks

Hack: pretty self explanatory, basically you have bunch of screens to hack into databases and you can also make force fields. Drawback: you have to code everything for the moves to work, however you have some high frequency moves stored/saved so that you don't have to code them. Also you have 3 functions with this, wifi, gps and analysis. None can be turned off, they can only be regulated.

Costume: you have a black shirt, black shorts, black combat boots, black leather jacket that has many patches, black finger less gloves, an aizawa scarf and a white hat. It's all black because you used to do underground work like Eraserhead and the white hat is symbolic for white hat hacker.

Backstory: it's no fun spilling it all now is it? If you do continue, have fun on your journey full of mystery and adventure!