17

The two days passed quickly and Mydoria was back in class.
"Alright now about your work studies, here are some third years doing them already to talk to you about them," you announced introducing the Big Three.

"Hey Sensei!" Mirio smiled.
"Mirio I'm not your teacher anymore. You can call me Nightingale," you said.
"I see you've introduced the big three already. These are U.A High's most powerful students. More powerful than some teachers, they have the highest chance at becoming number one," Eraser finished your announcement.

"Hey I'm Mirio Togata, nice to meet ya!"
The blonde introduced himself. The dark haired one was glaring at the class before turning around and giving up.
"Aw C'mon Amajiki, I'm Nejire Hado and this is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki," the light blue haired girl finished.
"These are the Big Three? They don't seem all that powerful to me," someone commented.
"So you're doubting us. Guess I'll have to show you! We can do anything right?" Mirio asked.

"Get ready to die. Change to your sports uniform and go to gym gamma. Mirio are we having our usual duel?" You asked.
"Of course. Only if we're both in the sports uniform, or both in our costumes," he decided.
"I'll borrow a uniform, let's go."
You walked alongside the big three to Nejire's locker and borrowed her uniform before all meeting up in the gym.

"Alright attack me. I'll take you on," Mirio announced causing a lot of confusion. A burst of emerald green caused even more confusion, Mydoria never attacked first. Attacks were raining on him after that and Mirio avoided all of them. Pretty soon, the entire class was on the floor.

"Alright Togata, let's go," you waited for his attack. The boy melted into the ground only to pop up behind you. Luckily for you, in the few seconds you had, you could code an erasure algorithm. You erased his quirk and trapped him in a bubble.
"You're improving. But like in chess, predict your opponents movements," you released him and returned his quirk.

"IMPROVING? THAT WAS BAD?" Mineta shouted, clearly confused.
"No it was good. He just got better," you corrected.
"Sensei your combat skill is insane, where'd you learn it?" Mydoria asked getting his notebook ready.
"Unimportant. But what did you learn?"
"That he's got a powerful quirk," mina whined.

"No. His usage is smart. Permeation is a difficult quirk to use. If he activated it all over, he'd sink. Even a simple thing like walking through a wall needs precise calculations with density shifting," Tamaki spoke for the first time.
"Not bad Amajiki. He's right. Timing and accuracy are very important in quirk usage. There are times when you don't need to use your quirks and can combat free hand. But when you do use them, you need to time your attacks and be accurate with the way your attacks affect the enemy," you explained.
"Exactly. Some of you use your quirks for everything and very haphazardly. This term we'll work on improving that," Eraser finished.

"Hey, Mirio. You're working with Nighteye right? I need details on your current cases," you confronted him.
"Sorry but it's top secret," Mirio declined.
"Alright. I won't pull the government official card because Sir probably has a reason to keep it secret. Any students catch your eye?" You changed the topic.
"Yeah Mydoria did. I think Sir would like him, he's got determination," Mirio smiled.
"Hm. Not sure, but we'll see if he accepts Mydoria," you thought.

"Hey guys, why so glum?" You asked, sitting on the couch.
"You completely wrecked Togata-San and he completely wrecked all of us!" Ochako whined.
"Oh, you're sad about that. Well ya'll just need to improve, we'll work on it," you shrugged it off.
"Sensei! Can you get me to Sir Nighteye?" Mydoria asked out of the blue.
"Let's discuss in my room," you dragged him along.

"Can you? It's for my work studies!" Mydoria shouted determined.
"Did you ask All Might?"
"Yes and he said he wouldn't introduce me because of personal reasons," The boy frowned.
"Figures. I can't introduce you then," you huffed.
"Huh? Why not?" Mydoria questioned.
"Personal reasons and a promise. Mirio can introduce you though, the question is if he will accept you," you sighed.
"Alright I'll check," Mydoria grunted.

The next few days were pretty slow, not much action school wise. Hero wise however-
"Nighteye you accepted Deku?" You were completely startled walking into the office that morning to see Lemillion and Deku there.
"Yes now shut up. I need your help with a case. You know Yakuza best since you were involved in their extinction so to say. Well they're resurfacing with gang leader Kai Chisaki," he briefed.

"Plague mask. Underground Yakuza, one's I convicted for selling drugs. If they're resurfacing, they've got something bad up their sleeves," you frowned.
"There's also a young girl called Eri. We think he's abusing her, she was so terrified to go back. She had bandages around her arms and legs that looked as if they hadn't been changed in days," Mydoria grimaced, remembering patrol that morning.
"Right. Overhaul is definitely powerful, but the girl. I've heard of the case, she should be around seven now. I don't know her quirk but she managed to kill people with it. If the Yakuza is using her blood and therefore quirk in any way, they'll be selling very powerful drugs," you concluded.

"I say we call a meeting. I've had reports of drugs from Fatgum, maybe they have some info," Sir suggested.
"Do we know the location? Because that makes it easier to use the hero network. Underground so we'll need Rock Lock, Eraserhead did these type of missions. Fat is obviously coming. We need rescue heroes," you counted.
"Ryu? The dragon hero? She's training her interns for rescue as well," Mirio thought.
"Good idea. I've sent a request to all of them for a meeting Friday afternoon here," you replied sending requests to all the heroes you needed.
"We might need the police for this, in case we make arrests," Nighteye realised.
"Alright. Joker? Nightingale here. I have a request. I need help."