Chapter 11

Irene's POV

Suho slammed the car door when we're in the garage already. I rolled my eyes before taking a step.

"What did you do to Ryujin again?" he asked, using his authorized voice. I'm tired of people using their authorized voice to scare me.

"What? I fetched her from school and she ran away from a heavy traffic." I casually said.

"Couldn't you care more for her? What is it? Why did she say that she isn't going home for awhile?"

"Can't you see? She's being a rebel, I just found out about her tattoo when I met a colleague, saying he saw her having a tattoo on her nape." I discussed. Why is he always like this? He's always spoiling Ryujin that's why she became hardheaded.

"She asked permission for me and I let her. We only live once, let her enjoy things." Suho stated.

"Having a tattoo? Was that good huh? It's for criminals!" I yelled, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Don't use that against me. You only hate that because it's Ryujin who has a tattoo, you only hate it because it's rainbow tattoo!" He said, pointing his fingers on me.

"Don't you dare, Suho. Enough of this. I'm not tolerating something like that." I said with my eyes raging in anger as I look at him.

"You insisted to adopt her! Then you're giving her this life?! What—just what kind of mother are you!"

I breathed heavily, gnashing my teeth while looking at him sharply. Then, I took my way out and directly went inside our house.

I slapped my forehead and run my fingers on my hair as I walk upstairs.

"Mom, Ryujin hasn't-"

"Not now." I said to Jisu who just came out of her room.

I went inside my room and locked the door, throwing my handbag on the bed. My knees fell down the floor, I ended up sobbing for something I promised myself not to.

"Please tell me what happened! Don't make me worry like this, please?" her trembling hands held my cold hand as tears began to escape from her eyes, calming me down.

"Irene, you have me. Please tell me..."

"Why aren't you attending school? We're partners in crime, right? We're bestfriends. Two years and we'll be able to graduate from college and there you are, losing actions in school for months..." her eyes tells all the worries and it hurt that much.

"S-Seulgi...I'm...I'm-I just can't v-voice it out!" I yelled out of frustration.

She held my cheeks, wiping those rolling tears. "Calm down...you have me..." she said before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm...I'm two months pregnant..." with that, my heart twitched and wasn't able to control my tears more.

"W-What? How? Who's the father? Irene...just how? Are you dating anyone-"