Chapter 2

Ryujin's POV

She's got long and silky hair, cheeky smile, pointed nose, thin lips, cat eyes, and fair skin. Her posture is perfect and she's too pretty that it's making my heart pound.

I can see her from the open door of the auditorium. Funny how she got my attention despite these people around the stage, looking at us.

Jinsol turned her head around when I stopped strumming the electric guitar but that didn't stop Yujin from singing, she's our lead vocalist and we're practicing for an upcoming school competition. I quickly put the guitar down to run out of the crowd, I know they noticed it but as long as my band members continue singing, those students won't give a fuck about me.

"Hey!" I called out. She's the only person here in the hallway, other students are busy about the upcoming event.

My heart started beating so crazy when she turned around, "Yeji, right?" I asked despite being nervous.

The reason why I finally got the guts to approach her? Probably because I've seen her a few times watching our practices...and it kinda gives me hope or am I assuming things?

"How did you know my name?" she asked.

"You're the student council president, am I right?" I let out a smile as I walks close to her. She had about five steps from where she was standing earlier. I stepped out of the stage because I saw her turning away back there, and yeah my thick ass pulled me like crazy towards this amazing person.

I've noticed her a few times watching our practice and I couldn't let this slide no more.

"Yeah, what a great band you have. You shouldn't have left." Yeji said with a chuckle.

"It's fine. Do you like music? Do you know any instruments?"

"Why?"

"Would you love to join our band? I...often sees you watching our band performing or practicing. I wonder if you're interested." I shyly stated, not minding if I get rejected.

"I'd love too but I don't fit in a band and I got things to do as a student council president." she politely said.

"Would you mind supporting us?" I asked, swallowing my pride in front of her.

"I like your band but I'm not a biased person. I'd love to support everyone." she started walking away that's why I followed her steps.

She caught my attention even before I started as a freshman. Should I tell her that she should entertain me because I voted her and my vote had the biggest contribution because without my vote her opponent prolly won already.

"You're pretty." I mumbled.

"You too, go back to your band."

"What are you going to do? It's so busy right now, right?"

"Why are you following me?" she stopped just behind the staircase heading to the second floor.

"What do you think about me? Do I look like a freak or weird?" I asked.

"You're a normal person for me but if you'll keep following me, I'd say that you're a stalker then." Yeji smiled at me.