Chapter 4

After the boy I had just met left, everyone else began leaving.

Denki, Mina and Sero left first. 

Then Kirishima and Bakugou walked home together.

I stayed a bit longer to keep practicing what Shoto had told me about skateboarding.

Chills went down my spine as it got cooler and later. The sun was caged in by clouds and stars began to arise. 

The bright blue sky from the morning had drifted into a monotone grey sky. 

I finally began heading home.

The whole way home I was thinking about that boy. There was something about him, and I didn't know what it was.

As I reached my front door step I took a deep breath before turning the door handle.

I grabbed the fake gold retro door knob and turned it. It screeched from the rust as it turned.

"I'm home!" I called out into the house to see if anyone else was here.

The house was silent, you could hear a pin drop. 

Only a few of the lights were on and most of the curtains and windows were closed.

She must be at work

I walked upstairs into my den and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a red hoodie.

The new makeup remover wipes my mom had bought me last week were on my desk, so I picked them up and removed the makeup I had on.

My mascara was already quite smudged so it came of easy.

I threw myself onto my bed and picked up an old fiction comic I got for my 7th birthday from my uncle. 

It was titled "The Greatest Hero; All might! vol.1"

Sometimes I wished we lived in a crazy supernatural society, wouldn't it be so interesting? 

All the amazing things humans could do if we had these powers.

As I flipped through the pages I noticed an old drawing that I drew over one of the pages.

It was me, wearing the super hero 'All mights' costume. I sighed while the nostalgia set in.

I then got a notification from an unknown number.

I opened the messages app and checked what it said.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hello. Its me Shoto from the park.

read; 6:34pm

I quickly put in his contact name as; Sho-kun :)

Izu ☘️

Oh hi todoroki! whats up?

Sho-kun :)

just making sure i have the right number.

Izu ☘️

welp, you do :D need anythin else?

Sho-kun :)

No. Have a good night.

read; 6;41pm

I frowned at his dry texting. I shut off my phone to stop thinking about it, and went to my mothers bathroom.