Chapter 12

I am so sorry for taking so long to update! I was very sick this week and I took the time to rest, since I was not sure if It was covid-19, luckily I am doing great now, and I didn't have the virus! :D

---------

After Momo and I hung out with Izuku, we headed home. 

She went back to her house, and I returned to mine.

As soon as I got home I threw myself onto my bed and almost passed out.

I hated being exhausted, the feeling made me feel gross and anxious, so I always had naps during the day whenever I had spare time.

It was also an excuse not to speak to my father.

He was always hard on me, said that I was the only worthy child, or something along the lines of that.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a vibration coming from my cell phone, which was thrown on my bed.

I sat up and grabbed my phone, checking who it was from.

It was Denki, in the groupchat.

Denki ⚡️:
Party at my house tomorrow night, be there at 10pm,

There was no way in hell my dad would let me go to a party, so obviously, i'll go. Just to piss him off.

I tapped the screen typing in a response, being the first one to reply.

Shoto :) : 

Okay, I will come.

I replied.

Then another buzz came from my phone.

Izu ☘️:

I can come but I need someone to drive me :'(

Shoto :) :
I can drive you.

I put down my phone, ignoring the rest of the messages since I was groggy.

Usually I wouldn't party, considering my lack of social skills and generally being too lazy to go places, but this spring break had gotten pretty boring, and Izuku was going,  so I have too.

I slowly fell asleep and the darkness rained over my eyes, leaving me to rest.

When I woke up the next morning, I threw my hand across the bed, reaching for my phone.

It was around lunch time, so I slept in, but who cares that doesn't matter.

I yawned and stretched my arms out, preparing for a new day.

I threw on one of my many hoodies and slowly walked downstairs, dragging my feet along the hardwood flooring.

"Shoto, there is food on the counter, eat up."
Enji said, waving his hand toward the kitchen island.

I drowsily walked to a seat after taking a serving of food and sat down.

With my eyes half shut I munched on the food my father had made.

Even If I disliked him and wanted him to leave me alone, he was an amazing chef. 
I still wonder why he didn't go into cooking rather then going to law school.

His job sounds pretty lame, but he provided our family with everything we wanted, so i'm grateful, even though he basically threw my childhood down the trash dump, and took my mother, the person I cared about most, and threw her away from me.

I won't ever forgive him for what he did, but I try not to hold him against it.

Like he always tells me, 'stop thinking about the past, and never look back.'