Chapter 5

The light shining through my window and the birds whistling and singing there song woke me up. 

My window was opened a couple of inches to let in cool air.

I took a deep breath and got out of bed. 

As I stood up I put my hand over my mouth, yawning. 

I stumbled over the my phone to check the time.

"IT'S ONE O'CLOCK?" I yelled out, completely disregarding the fact my mother could still be asleep.

I sprinted down the stairs and leaped into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

But to my suprise, my angelic mother beat me too it. 

She was preparing french toast and tea. 

"You were in a deep sleep hun, I didn't want to wake you up." My mother said whilst turning her head toward me.

She smiled and her cheeks tinted a rose sort of colour. 

"Its okay mum, when's the food ready?" I questioned, scratching the back of my neck. 

I didn't want to rush her or seem rude, but I had slept for so long i hadn't eaten for like 12 hours...

"A couple minutes, go brush your teeth then come eat." She said as she flipped the cinnamon french toast.

I walked upstairs and the staircase creaked each step.

My mother was a single mother who had to supply all the money for me and her. I tried to get part-time jobs here and there, but I was very busy with school.

She worked as a receptionist for a office building, it was enough for an old tiny home and food everyday, but extra stuff was limited. 

I tutor young children a lot so I could buy myself clothing, or my mom a present.

Although I did wish I could have the stuff like other teenagers, I was grateful for the hard work my mother put in for me.

I stumbled into my bedroom and opened my dresser. 

I picked out a pastel pink oversized hoodie and a white skirt.

Izuku's outfit below

I combed my hair which made it 2 times fluffier, then i brushed my teeth

I walked downstairs again to check if breakfast was ready yet.

My mother had placed each of us a serving on the diner table.

She decorated each meal as much as she could. 

It smelled delicious so I quickly jumped into my seat and began eating.

"Mphm- mum this is- mhm- so good!" I mumbled while chewing my food.