Chapter 15

Once I pulled up to Izuku's house it was already 1AM.

I opened the car back doors, picking Izuku up and putting him on my back, since he had passed out again during the car ride.

I walked up to the front door and paused.

I didn't want to wake up his mother if she was asleep, but I also didn't want to barge in.

I decided to lightly knock at the door to see if there would be a reply.

Pattering quick footsteps began coming towards the door.

The door swung open in my face and a gush of air shifted my hair.

"Oh my goodness! Izuku! Is he okay? Come in, come in!" Inko said nervously, motioning her arms for me to enter.

I followed her into the home and she stammered towards a couch in the living room. 

I laid Izuku down on the couch, and sat on the other end.

Inko left the room for a minute and came back with a glass of water and a bucket.

She placed the bucket beside the couch and the glass of water on the coffee table.

I assumed the bucket was incase Izuku had to puke.

"How did this even happen... My poor baby..." She said, rubbing Izuku's forehead.

I sighed and looked at his light eyelashes fluttered over his eyes.

"I apologize for waking you up, if I did." I said.

"I was too worried about Izu to sleep anyways, there's no need to apologize." Inko replied, smiling.

"In full honesty, I should be thanking you... For bringing him home safely, of course." She chuckled.

I quietly laughed along with her, resting my hand on Izuku's leg that was laid towards me.

Inko yawned before she spoke up.

"I am going to go to sleep, you should stay here the night since you have done me all these favours." Inko said as she grabbed a sleeping bag and placed it on the ground beside the couch.

"Thank you." I replied, bowing my head.

I grabbed one of the pillows laying on the couch that Izuku was on and placed the pillow on the floor where I would sleep.

Izuku hadn't changed out of his skirt and shirt so I assumed he was going to be cold.

A chair, on the other side of the living room, had blanket laying on it.

I quietly shuffled over to the chair and took ahold of the blanket, then throwing it over Izuku to keep him warm.

His eye lashes rested lightly over his cheeks and his silky lips agape.

I gazed at his freckles, he didn't have many but he had a few on his cheeks. 

I finally decided to lay down and go to sleep on the floor, but I quickly checked my phone notifications.

Tons of texts from my father, Natsuo and Fuyumi had arrived, from all throughout the night.

I knew, when I arrived back home I would get in a great amount of trouble.

But for the time being, I laid down and shut off my phone, floating away into a snooze.

Izuku's POV:

I woke up with an sharp pain in my head and feeling weak.

Once I noticed where I was I swiftly sat up and looked around.