Love

I started running towards where we left the guys and I was sobbing and I didn't care. I had to bring the guy I love to some girl I had no clue why or what she wanted him for. I ran into someone and fell, I closed my eyes and started backing up. I didn't care if I died.

"Ella?" I recognized that voice but I didn't respond I just kept my eyes closed and cried. "Ella" It was Mitch. I open my eyes and rushed up to him
"Mitch I love you so much" I was sobbing into his shoulder as he held me close.

"I love you too Ella." He kissed my forehead. "Where are Nikki and Lia?" I backed away, my view was blurry from the tears
"Zoe is a trader. She tricked us and now her group has them and matt." I stopped crying.

"Where." He looked at me
"Mitch the girl she she wants you. The only reason im here is because she wants me to bring you to her."
"who does?" mitch grabbed my hands. "who ella"

"i dont know her name." i looked into his beautiful eyes, i knew i loved him. I saw jerome and ty walk up.
"ella wheres nikki" ty looked like he was gonna cry when i told them
"no im not allowing this." jerome was mad

"mitch i cant let you go, she might kill you and if you die. I-I-I couldnt live anymore" i hugged him tight.
"ella your gonna bring us there, and ty and jerome are gonna wait for my singal to attack them." i look at everyone

"shell know. She she said no tricks" i held in everything and looked at mitch, he was everything and more.
" i dont care ella, these are people we care about and i cant no, i wont let this happen."

Mitch looked at jerome and pointed and then started walking to the smoke. I ran to Mitch and pulled him as hard as I could and he stopped walking and looked at me
"Ella you can't stop us" just as he was about to start walking I stepped in front of him. I looked at him and him to me.

"Mitch" I'm not letting him do this
"What"
"No I'm not letting you." And I kept pushing him back "NO MITCH" I started crying again."I care to much to let you die"

"What's happening?" Adam came up to us
"Adam hold her and don't let her go" and with that Adam grabbed me
"NO LET ME GO, MITCH DONT." I was trying to get free but it was no use Adam wouldn't go and I turned to him "YOUR GONNA LET HIM DIE?"

Adam let go immediately and I ran to Mitch and I caught up to him just before he left the bushes.
"Mitchell" he turned around
"Why did he let you go." He walked up to me"go back now" I wasn't gonna listen to him.

"No" I looked up at him "I will not Mitchell" I hugged him around his waist "I can't leave you,"
"Look at me" and I do. He looked at me for a couple seconds and then put his hand around my waist and brought me closer to him and kissed me. Flames. When we part I look to him

"If your going, I am." He was gonna say something when I grabbed his hand,intertwining his into mine, and started to lead him out into the open. "Act like you don't know what's going on" I whisper as we got closer to the opening.

Mitch pulled me to him and I hit his body "Mitch what are yo-" he covered my mouth
"Ella let me say something before we do this." I nod and he puts his hand down
"Ella I love you more then anyone I have ever loved. You make me feel like superman like I can do anything, you fill me with joy and happiness. I care about you so much and I can never live if you left me, I love you." He kissed my cheek

"I love you too."
"Okay continue walking." And we did.
"Ah Ella you brought someone." I looked at Mitch with sadness. I truly loved him and now I might lose him.
"Zoe take her to the others," I felt people grab me and pull me away from Mitch I try breaking free once I felt Mitch's hand let go of mine.

"ELLA" I heard anger in his voice. And then I saw him raise his bow and shoot the girl in the head and jerome and Ty ran out from the bushes, killing everyone against them and then I lost sight of them.