Drippy Droopy Comfy Drabble (GEX)

Summary: Fluffy Gex cuddles
MC: Grian, Ex
Warnings/Tags: Shipping

-oO0Oo-

"Having movie night?"

"Mmm~ yeah, wanna join?"

"Heeh~ Of course I do!"

Grinning, Grian perked up. He walked quicker with a pep to his step towards where Ex was laying;

Ex could only give a fond roll of his eyes while huffing out a laugh.

"What are you, a puppy?"

"If I am, then I'm your pup~"

"Y-you"

Snickering at him, Grian got himself propped up on the sofa infront of Ex. Ex simply pouted, which was a hilarious sight considering that they were surrounded by a large blanket seemingly drowning their lower bodies and a multitude of pillows...

With a small shuffle around, he felt a pair of lean arms encompass him in a hug. Cuddling into them, he adjusted himself a bit more before turning back to the screen to continue watching.

Legs curling up, Grian felt the breath of a content sigh against his neck. Cuddled up in Ex's arms laying comfortably on the sofa, blanket strewd out on top of them. His eyes stared at the screen.

They were finishing the last of the movie Ex already had on, and the guy on screen was talking to a another guy wearing a cape and what seemed to be a masquerade mask. Apparently the two were just friends, but Grian just had to question that-

I mean, who wouldn't question that when the movie just stops for a bit to film them staring at eachother whilst zooming in?

"The guy's a bit stupid, isn't he?"

"Exy~ don't be mean! What's happening anyways?"

"I only state the truth Gri~
Oh and, that guy's that guy's friend but can't tell that that guy is basically just cosplaying, and that guy thinks he knows-"

It took a while for Grian to process all that, so please enjoy this intevention of Grian deadpanning at Ex before raising a brow and subtly smirking.

"Uhuh~ do you really?"

"...Maybe..."

Grian let out a small giggle whilst Ex pouted,

He rolled his eyes.

The screen's light hitting their faces contrasting the darkness of the room, and the mere soft sound of heartbeats that faintly resonated in the background.

Curling up closer to him, Grian let himself go limp in Ex's arms as he was held tighter. Hands going clampy against eachother but held together so tenderly. Ex rubbed their thumbs around his fingers, and whispered an ever so soft I love you under his breath before going back to watching the screen across from them.

Well, more like he muttered...

With a mellow hum, Grian brought his head up to peck them on the cheeck with a kiss. A slight jump and a lightly dusted blush appeared on their face as they tried to hide their head behind him. He could barely see it, but it was there.

"Aww~ you're so cute Exy!"

"Oh shut-up,"

Unconciously squeezing him into the hug a slight bit more, Ex let out an indistinguishable mutter whilst Grian felt one of his hands leave his hold to pull up the blanket around them. Ex brought it up and covered his face, accidentally bringing it over Grian and shuffling some of the pillows making a few fall.

"You're embarrasing~" he silently whined into Grian's back behind the long fluffed out blanket surrounding them.

Chuckling at Ex's expense, Grian teased him and took his hand once more into his own. Shifting their positions so that he could face him, again, making a few pillows fall, Grian brought him closer into the cuddle.

"Aww, you dork~"

"MmMmmm"

The TV left forgotten; Grian brought one of Ex's hands to his mouth and kissed it. Ex could only reply in a grumpy shushed mutter, "Gri, stoooppp-- this is too much" before proceeding to squirm a bit while attempting to hide his face a bit more.

The blanket was quite helpful. Pillows? Not so much,

"Well I'm yours, and you're mine!" was what Grian playfully replied. Still laughing at him, winking for a bit.

Ex growled before giving out a self-pitied hum-like whimper, shutting his eyes close and dropping his head backwards. He then proceeded to pull Grian a bit lower down from his sitting-like stance and kiss him, making the blanket fold up just a tiny bit as it fell

"You better not forget we're having movie night~"

"I- uhm"

"Oh and, Gri?"

"Y- Yeah?"

"Shut-up for a bit will you? You're so going to pay for that"

-oO0Oo-

Context: In messenger, I wrote a y/n for my friends who were fangirling about someone's hands, so here's the OG shiz ;))

Legs curling up, you feel a breath against your neck. The screen's light hitting your faces contrasting the darkness of the room, and the mere soft sound of heartbeats that you faintly hear in the background.

Curling up closer to him, you let yourself go limp in his arms as he holds you. Hands going clampy against eachother but held together so tenderly. Rubbing his thumbs around your fingers, he whispers a soft I love you to you...

With a mellow hum, you brought your head up to peck him on the cheeck with a kiss. A slight jump and a lightly dusted blush appeared on his face as he tried to hide his head behind you. You could barely see it, but it was there.

Unconciously squeezing you in the hug a slight bit more, he let out an indistinguishable mutter as you felt one of his hands leave your hold to pull up the blanket around you. He covered his face accidentally bringing it over you and shuffling some of the pillows making a few fall.

Chuckling at his expense, you teased him and took his hand once more into your own. Shifting your position so that you could face him, again, making a few pillows fall, you brought him closer into the cuddle.

"Aww, you dork~"

"MmMmmm"

The TV left forgotten; you brought one of his hands to your mouth and kissed it. He muttered a soft "Aren't guys the ones incharge of that?", then proceeded to squirm a bit while attempting to hide his face a bit more.

"I'm your lady, and your hands are mine!" was what you playfully replied. Still laughing at him, winking for a bit.