Chapter 2

Hansa, Zax, Temiri and Sasele were in.

CX-0 had gone on to see if the road was clear.

"Can't it be quicker..." Hansa insisted, sliding near the wall.

Temiri signed silence with his hand... then they finally found the generator for the hidden chamber, and deactivated it.

Kylo was going to push onto the glass, when the door opened and Dete's family was able to flee. He charged against him with his lighstaber raised and managed to make him fall.

"We'll see!"

With another strike, he broke the tomb and tore Rey's body in half.

"IT WORKED!" Hansa yelled to Temiri.

"CX-0, you have the map?"

The droid beeped and they all followed him running.

Dete took Kylo's mask and tore it away in anger: he then looked at him in the eyes, as he was panting copiously.

"Look at me. Look at me! I defeated you! Without your secret tomb, you are done! Your augmented powers are gone! YOU are mine to TAKE!"

Kylo shook his head, in confusion.

"I knew about the plans, and now you are done. Make to sure to look at me, when I kill you."

"They should be here" Hansa stated, running to the platform: but then they were welcomed by a horde of stormtroopers.

Dete was delivering the hit, when suddenly he was stopped.

Kylo had merely raised his hand, and he could not continue.

His eyes were fire against his, his jaw was clenched, as he effortlessly threw him away.

Kylo then put Rey's body back together with another gesture and restored the tomb.

Dete felt like suffocating. It wasn't possible.

"Those plans were gorgeous" Kylo confirmed "Very well done. Convenient. It's such a hopeful, promising new generation of Jedi. So fortunate to have them at this point in time..."

He raised his hand again, to bring him in front of him.

He was still without his mask: looked at Dete's face, grunted, then giggled, breathing air right in his face. Dete turned his head in disgust.

"What did I say?"

A group of stormtroopers entered the room and pushed Dete's family to the ground.

"It is all thanks to you."

That said, he pushed him back, pulled them forward, ignited his lighstaber and decapitated all three of them in one blow.

Dete froze.

The heads fell near him.

Kylo turned around towards the tomb again, with his lightsaber still activated. He then stood still, clenching his fist.

"A quick, sure victory is akin to a deadly slumber. The hardships are what make it all better. I had to resort to... an illusion of victory for you..."

His fist was trembling, as he felt the power swell within him.

"And now, after one year and a half of slavery, the expectation and the dread you felt at every threat... they will not match it. You have never suffered before this."