Special Update

First off, I wanted to quickly mention the newest story that I've published. It's a very short story (less than 500 words) that was created specifically for the Welcome to the Blumhouse writing contest! If you're reading this, it would be wonderful if you gave it a quick read and provided feedback. If it gets enough feedback I'll be entering it into my school's Creative Writing class for it to be published along with other students' stories! The title is The Red Forest in case you do check it out!
      Secondly, I wanted to apologize for being inactive for such long periods of time. If you read my most recent announcement I made, I've been working quietly on a new book that still isn't even at the halfway point. But that's not my main topic here.
      You may or may not have noticed the recent title update for Trapped, and in case you didn't I'll just say it here as the official announcement directly from me: Trapped is getting a remaster! After returning to the story three years later I realized the writing isn't as good as I originally thought and the storyline is pretty bland at the beginning. I feel my writing has matured a lot over these past years, so now there's a bunch of stuff I'd like to change all throughout the book.
      Here's the thing though, I'm still pretty busy with my new story and there's a lot of thinking I've had to put into it, so I don't exactly know when the remaster will begin and I definitely don't know when it'll be finished. But I hope you guys stick with me because soon I might be posting sneak peeks for my new book.
Thanks!
-Haley ❤️