Chapter Three

" Yes, this is Suzy. Could I talk to Peppa, Mummy pig? " " Yes, of course! " She could hear Mummy Pig call for Peppa and while Suzy waited patiently, it seemed like forever until Peppa came to the phone.

" Hello? Suzy? It's Peppa " Suzy heard Peppa say, quite plainly. ' She sounded tired, and quite sad ' Suzy thought. " Peppa- I'm moving tomorrow.. "

" WHAT? " Peppa exclaimed, fumbling with the phone before holding it steady once more, although it was a hard thing to do as she was trembling. " I.. I thought it was next week... " Suzy looked down " I did too.. when I got home my mummy said it was tomorrow, when they're moving I'm going to go over your house, and then at night they're taking me to Sheepslyvania.. "

Peppa shook her head " No! You can't.. I'll be all alo- " suddenly Peppa heard Suzy quickly and sternly " No. you won't, and it's okay, you'll still have Pedro, and Danny, and Rebecca, and Zoe and everyone else, you'll be okay "

" B-but Suzy... you're my bestest friend ever.. I don't know what I'm gonna do.. " Peppa whispered back. There was a slightly long pause and during that, they heard the sky send down its drops of rain with a small pitter-patter.

" It'll be okay.. "