Chapter Five

Peppa's hand glided softly against her pale green
wallpaper, she was sad now, but she did not know what was to come.

The bright lights on the front of the car shone on the road well, well enough to see almost anything near or around their car. " Mummy.. why did we have to move.. "
Mummy sheep looked behind her seat and met Suzy's eyes. " I know it's hard, baby. It's going to be okay, you know we just needed and wanted more space, it's closer to the hospital, and your grandmother lives down there " " I know, I know but.. I'm gonna miss Peppa.. a lot. "
" I know, i know, it's okay. It will be okay my darling. " Her mum said softly. Mummy Sheep began to hum a small tune, close to Silent Night, but not quite.
Suzy looked up at the starry sky, listening to her mother's soft humming from the front seat of the car.

" We're here! " Suzy heard her Daddy Sheep yell from the front seat. Her eyes flickered open as she saw the beautiful ivy covered home. She gasped, she did not expect it to be so beautiful.
Suzy lept out of the car, running to the door and throwing it open. Her mother gave her a description of where and how to get to her room so she hurried there.
When she made it, she gasped at the beautiful lavender color it was. " It's so.. pretty.. "