Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry, ngayon lang ulit ako nakapag-update. Busy lang talaga sa online class at modules☹️ Isang chapter lang muna, Bluesss💙 Ang dami ko pang iniisip huehue. Sana maintindihan niyo. Spread the Love!

"Ho! Nakakapagod, diba Mitch?"

I sighed and sat on the sand.

"You're right, Chels. Nakakagutom yung mga activities natin kanina,"

She also sat beside me, "oo nga! Ang tagal naman ng hapunan!" she grumbled.

I chuckled for what she said. She's really a monster when it comes to food.

We joined three activities today, and it was very tiring! I thought my heart would reacts with what I've did earlier, but no.

Chelsea and I felt exhausted with our last activity, which is building a tall sand castle. We decided to relax first here in the seashore before they gather us for our dinner.

Yes! It's already six in the evening. Natagalan kami sa pagbuo ng kastilyung buhangin.

I roamed my sight and saw teenagers who are now enjoying the sand.

I tilted my head and looked at the clear and calm sea.

It's relaxing to watch when the night comes. Its ambiance was so peaceful. Even the fresh air, it feels cold because it was came from the water, I guess?

"Mitchie, pwedeng magtanong?"

I directly looked her beautiful face, "you're asking already," I joked.

She pouted and play with her fingers, "Mitch naman! Umayos ka nga!"

I mocked and raise my arms like I'm giving up, "okay, okay. Sorry," umayos ako ng upo. "Sure you can ask."

She smiled, "bakit ngayon mo lang naisipang mag celebrate dito ng summer? Sana, noon pa lang, magkakilala na tayo. Saan ka ba kadalasan nagbabakasyon?"

I was taken aback with her question. I didn't expect that she would intently ask that kind of question.

I forced a smile and averted my gaze. I bowed my head to avoid her eyes, dahil alam kong hindi siya titigil hanggat hindi ko nasasagot yung katangunan niya.

"Mitchie? Saan ba?" pag-uulit niya.

"Uhm... A-ano kasi Chels. Ahm..." I stuttered, still chamfering.

She slightly hitted me on my shoulder, "ano ka ba Mitchie, huwag kang mahiya. Just tell me and I won't judge. Okay lang naman kahit sabihin mong hindi ka pa nakakaranas ng summer,"

With that, my tears are starting to raced down on my cheeks. Ayaw tumigil.

Bahagya siyang lumapit sa akin, "ay hala! Mitchie, umiiyak ka ba?"

I wiped my tears away and built a posture like nothing's happened. I looked Chelsea, who's now watching me with a worried facial expression.

I smiled, and it was fake. I just wanted to do that so she can't notice that I'm not okay.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me,"

"Pero, Mitchie. Halatang hindi ka okay. May problema ba?" nag-aalala niyang tanong.

"Okay lang talaga ako, Chels," I convinced her.

"Sorry sa tanong ko-"

"Yes," she was confused with my answer so I continue, "yes, I never been experienced summer. And this is my first time."

She blinked innumerable, "seryuso ka diyan?"

I nodded, "oo."

"B-bakit? I mean bakit ngayon lang?" naguguluhan niyang tanong.