Ch 06. #Shinhee - Surprise

It's Friday already. Ichiko and I put up posters on our school bulletin board."Eeeep I am so excited - D day tomorrow" exclaims Ichiko after we're done. As soon as I turn Akira stands in front of me reading the poster and smiles at me. "Cool name, count me in" he tells me and goes to class.

Ichiko starts blabbering "See that's what I am talking about I am right here yet he looks at you…" I interrupt "Cut me some slack you don't even talk to him, we're done let's move" she shakes her head in a disapproving manner. 

We enter the class I wave at Minato. He waves back. I tell him we have setup school posters. He shows us the text sent by cafeteria's owner.

Dear Minato,

We are glad to promote "Takoyaki Fighters" first performance in our cafeteria tomorrow. Please be at the cafeteria by 4 PM in advance to check technical setup. Will be arranging chairs as needed. 

Thanks,

NekoNeko Cafe

Osaka, Japan

We wait eagerly no actually Ichiko waits eagerly for the school bell. We are going to the mall so that she can play dress up with me and minato. We have to collect our printed tees and then shop for the rest of the stuff. For the rest of the stuff Ichiko is going to drive us mad.

"Ahem… I am not assigning homework this week" says Sensei "Instead I want all of you especially this class to go to NekoNeko Cafe tomorrow. Your beloved classmates are performing" as expected from sensei.

"Yes sensei" yell my classmates they may or may not visit tomorrow but they're surely happy about no homework.

As we get going Akira waves at me and mouths words see you tomorrow.

"Ooookay let's go" says Ichiko and I am glad that she ignored it this time. 

We arrive at the mall. We go to collect our printed shirts. Both Minato and I drop our jaws. "Ichiko this is awesome, I love it" I tell her. Minato agrees "We have the best manager huh". We go store to store to buy other apparels, accessories etc. Atlast we are at a shop to try caps without which our performance is incomplete as suggested by Ichiko.

I try wearing one by one standing in front of a mirror. I then see two familiar faces smiling at me till it hits me "Oh my gosh!" I exclaim and turn around see both Jin Hee oppa and Chung hee are making their way towards me. "Our sister is performing for the first time and there's no way her two angel like brothers would miss it" says Oppa. I run towards them and pull them into a hug. 

"Noona I missed you so much come back home" says Chung Hee. We pull back and I measure Chung hee's height with my hand. "Ommo someone is getting taller" I tease him. 

"You both should know it's just a small performance at a cafe nothing big" I tell them but I am in cloud nine that they came. "Still we couldn't miss it" says Chung Hee. 

I had texted Oppa and Chung Hee both and explained them all the things that happened at Disneyland. I update them weekly with whatever is going on in my life via emails. "I didn't expect this surprise" I tell them both. I try looking around expecting my parents.

"Eomma and Abeoji couldn't make it but they bought a new camcorder to record your performance, they're gonna watch it when we go back" says Chung Hee and pauses to look at Minato and Ichiko.

"Oh sorry - My bad! All four of you know each other already via me so say hello now" I tell them. It's the first time they're seeing each other face to face. All of them greet each other. 

"We already did" says Oppa, Chung hee continues "We all planned this surprise, We chatted while playing WOW last week" says Chung Hee."You guys played without me?" I make a frown face. "It was one time, you looked tired preparing everyday" says Minato. "We are having a match then!" I demand and all agree.Ichiko soon decides on our caps and we head towards our Takoyaki place.

"Mmmm.. Shinhee ya this is amazing no wonder you guys eat this frequently and also named your group on it" exclaims Jin Hee Oppa. Both my brothers get along well with my best friends and end up sharing my embarrassing stories. Minato invites them for dinner tomorrow after the performance.

Later Oppa and Chung Hee head towards the hotel. The sun sets, making us wait for it to rise. I don't sleep at all till Ichiko makes me too. She warns me that we have to prepare a lot of things tomorrow and I need to be rested well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter

Takoyaki Fighters Performance