Ch 09. #Shinhee - Inseparable friends Pt II

I woke up early

I woke up early. The manga covered diary kept me up all night. The dinner went great but it had me distracted, I could only keep thinking about this diary. Oppa and Chung Hee dropped Ichiko and me to our dorms and went to their hotel.

Ichiko was so tired she did not bother changing and went to sleep. I tried sleeping but failed miserably. I tip-toed to the reading room with the diary making sure I don't wake Ichiko.

I open the diary 

The first page has Minato's diary written.

I start reading

Suzuki Akari (written in bold)

Akari has now all grown up although a year younger to Akira she can pass as his twin. She hangs out with us nowadays. She was such a cutie few years back being all jealous of me whenever Akira and I used to hangout. 

……

Akira announces that he has to go to Seoul, South Korea to attend some party. Akari is going to stay back. We had made plans to watch Godzilla. Guess will go next time.

……

Akari and I miss our classes to watch Godzilla she tells me to keep it a secret from Akira. Gosh this girl is driving me crazy. Firstly, she fooled me in believing that Akira has told us to watch and now she is teasing me for being so naive.

……

I miss Akira - I telephoned him, he says he is staying in Seoul for some time and has made some friends and will tell all about it when he comes back. Akari on the other hand bought us tickets to Disneyland. I asked her to go with her friends but she made a puppy face forcing me to go. I am spending too much time with her and cannot stop.

……

Akari is so much fun - I am glad I went to Disneyland with her. I don't know why we weren't friends before we click so well. Akira will return in 2 days. He's waiting to watch Godzilla and I am waiting to watch it with him for the second time.

……

I am glad that Akira is back. I don't why I keep missing Akari. I keep asking about her a lot claims Akira. I am happy he is back but I miss spending time with her alone.

…..

Okay here's the thing - I want to scream out loud. Akira's is going to kill me. I think I have a crush on Akari. She wore a peach dress for our family friends outing and was looking like a fairy. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Man why is she getting prettier day by day?

…..

Akira tells me he won't be able to meet me for a few weeks due to his school football tournament. I am not sad since I'll be with her all day. Hope she doesn't notice my cheeks burning red.

…..

Akari and I hang out all day. She is such a chatterbox. I like being with her. I don't know what she thinks of me but I won't do anything to spoil whatever is between us now.

……

Akari and I made plans to visit a comic store. She loves Inuyasha a lot. I grabbed new volumes of One Piece. 

…..

We missed school again and went bowling. I made her win by pretending I had wrist pain. She was so happy. Before dropping her home we went to a nearby medicine store and she insisted I buy a pain relief patch. She applied it and told me to take care. I am never going to take it off.

…..

Akari removes my pain relief patch and throws it in the dustbin. It's not going to work after a day you idiot she scolds me and forces me to purchase new ones.

…..

Akira will be back tomorrow and it's my last day to hang out with her.

We missed class again and went to the comic bookstore. I met an old neighbor/friend Sana. Akari seemed annoyed when I asked her if she could join us. I told Sana that we will hang out next time. On our way Akari told me I am the world's biggest clueless idiot. When I asked why she told me to figure it out myself. I am not sure but was she blushing?

…..

We have dinner hosted at Akari's house. I barely recognised her. She looked so beautiful. I think Akira noticed it. I can keep this from her but not him. Time to tell Akira hope he punches me and sets me straight and then we can go and have takoyaki like the old us.

…..

It did not go as I expected

Akira started laughing and asked me at least thrice whether I was pulling his legs. He told me that Akari had a crush on me and was so jealous of my closeness to Akira that she used to steal his toys everyday. As happy I am to know that she likes me I am clueless what to do next?

…..

…..

…..

…..

 Feeling better after being sick for a week. Akari visited me every day and dropped notes. Akira visited too. I was too dizzy to notice and figured out by reading get well soon notes on flower bouquets and dolls. 

Pasting my favourite note from Akari here

…..

Exams and exams, hardly getting time to see Akari, we missed classes previously and had to cover up for it. I have made up my mind I am going to confess to Akari after exams. Fingers crossed.

….

….

….

….

….

….

To be continued