✭ 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ✭

viperang3l
• 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊 • ♞

. . : { ❀ } INFORMATION:. .
××××
🍭 ⋆ 🍦⋆ 🎀
•._.·°¯ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: { 12/10/20 }¯°· ._•

☆꧁༒ᴛʏᴘᴇ༒꧂☆; {°º ꜱᴏꜰᴛ °º}

'º'•» ɢᴇɴʀᴇ «•'º'; {°> IDK? <° }

"ˆ˜°• ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ •°˜ˆ"; { huyentrn69 }

--

A sigh emitted from your lips, you had crows above your head and were brand new to this game of cat and mouse.
You knew the basics like to decode and heal as you were a assist, but you being the last one alive and not knowing where to go?
That just messes everything up entirely.
You ran around looking for this so called 'dungeon' that your teammates had claimed to be open when one survivor was left, which there was currently.
You ran around the whole map with your legs aching, you stopped running and banged your head against the wall with your feet sinking into the snow.
You crouched down facing the map, Leo's Memory wasn't a pretty map but, the Christmas trees, lights, and snow made it much prettier.

Your heartbeat started to grow with your pulse running faster.
The hunter stopped I'm front of you emitting a red light onto you.
You looked up to be brought up to the faces of two hunters.
One was mainly black, the other was mainly white.
You stared blankly at the two as they whispered within each other.
While you waited for them to speak, you played with the snow eventually making a few snowballs, the texture had made your fingers shrivel at the feeling of not only cold, but uneasiness.

One of the hunter's eventually spoke up, "Hello Madame, I'm assuming your a new survivor?" You looked over staring blankly at The White Guard without giving a response.
You nodded with a bored expression plastered onto your face.
The two guards whispered again before the black guard spoke, "Do you.. not know where the exit gate is?"

"Wait there's an exit gate?" You asked with confusion placed in your voice.
The two guards eyes widened.
"Do you not know there's an exit gate??"
You shook your head shrinking down into the snow out of embarrassment.
"I'm brand new to the game, only thing I've been taught was to decode and heal." You let out a sigh.
"All I've been told about is there being a dungeon you can escape through when there's one last survivor. But I don't know where the dungeon is."
You rested your cheek against your hand before glancing up at the two guards again.
"Well then." Both of their shoes dug into the snow before The White Guard picked you up.
He held you bridal style while you clutched to his neck tightly.
The two guards let out light chuckle before wandering around the map looking for the dungeon.

After many snow-covered pairs of shoes and pallet stuns, you still couldn't find the dungeon.
The White Guard placed you down with a sigh as he proceeded to look around for the dungeon.
You slid against the wall next to a decoded cipher.

The black guard stared at you examining your looks, gorgeous H/L H/C hair with stunning E/C eyes with glimmers of what seemed to be stars in them.
Your outfit was very simple, a black and white lined blouse with matching shorts, the blouse showed a bit of cleavage but not much, of course underneath the pair of shorts were covered too.

You stared at the wall thinking about god knows what for a while before you felt something soft and cold hit your face, you wiped your face to see snow.
You looked around seeing the black guard preparing snow balls.
You had a sly grin plastered onto your face.
"Oh it's ON!" You prepared a few snowballs hiding behind a pallet, the coldness shrivelled your fingers but you eventually got used to it.
The Black Guard was looking around for you, you took this as an opportunity and threw 3 snowballs at him, one in the hair / head, the other in the chest, and the third one you missed.

The White Guard walked back to the two of you with a 'Seriously?' expression plastered onto his face. He rolled his eyes before joining in with you and targetting his brother.
"HEY THAT'S UNFA-" You cut him off by throwing a snowball into his mouth.
"Now that's no-" You also cut the other guard off by yet again, throwing a snowball into his mouth.

You ran away giggling childishly as the two guards chased after you.
"HEY COME BACK HERE!" The two threw snowballs at you as an attempt to slow you down but you managed to dodge at least all of them by an inch, you ran up the stairs with the two hunters not far behind you, you vaulted a window tripping in the process but got up quickly and continued running.

You ran behind a pallet and stayed there eventually losing the two, you panted clutching your chest from how out of breath you were.
You looked up as your clothes rubbed against the plasters of the wall, "Shit.." you mumbled, you had crows above your head meaning they could find you.

Your heartbeat started to rise and the pain increased, you ran with The Black Guard in front of you, you were too busy looking behind you until you ran straight into The White Guard's chest.
He gracefully held you to avoid you from hitting the floor, he stood you back up brushing off any dust on your outfit.
"Thanks." You smiled.
He returned the smile before The Black Guard spoke up.
"We're not done yet!~" He chimed.
You had a confused look placed on your face before he picked you up out of nowhere and carried you around as The White Guard threw snowballs at your face.
"Now this is unfair!" You whined frowning.
"Sorry Princess, we don't have long." You were flustered and confused.
"Princess..?"
The Black Guard hushed you before dropping you onto an open door placed onto the ground.
"Well, go ahead and escape.
That's the dungeon."
The two guards bowed which you also did before giving them a small smile, wave, then disappearing into the void of the dungeon.

--
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 !! 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 ! 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐎 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!! 𝟏.𝟐𝐊 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬? 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇- 😭💖

ps. i know this was more of fluff but.. this is the section for angst and im not gonna un-publish chapters and take away reads just to post a fluff chapter in the fluff section.

anyways I love you all, thank you so much, but then again I might go on a hiatus.
my mental health and things like that about myself are very low and if I don't focus on myself..
I might do something I don't want to, anyways I'm sorry for ranting for a bit, but I love you all, stay healthy, hydrated, and make sure to stay safe and focus on your mental health if you can, I don't want my readers to turn out like me. thank you,
- angel

quick a/n: I published this after publishing protect him, I also finished this oneshot before I finished protect him so the dates are a bit different and the reads in the a/n I say are different, hope that's not a problem
<3.