Chapter 19

: No one pov:
The other teams were starting to wake up, Karasuno couldn't find Shoyou and Aoba Johsai couldn't find their setter or ace. Eventually everyone was awake and heading to the eating room still wondering where those 3 were.

The teams were talking while walking but then heard a noise, they walked towards the gym and quietly opened the door.

They saw Iwaizumi, Oikawa, and Shoyou practicing spikes, some were taking videos while others were talking about how cute they were.

Suga walked in and told them it was time for breakfast, they stopped and went with the other teams to go eat breakfast.

Hinata was slowly eating while trying not to fall asleep, eventually he did fall asleep after he ate.

Today he was going to go practice with Teru after his shift at work, he would leave the training camp and 8:30 pm and go to Teru's school to practice until 10pm.

So he decided it was okay to take a nap, Suga laughed and picked him up to bring him to the coaches room. He layed him on a futon and told Takeda-sensei that Shoyou would be in the coaches room.

: Hinata pov in his dream:
Today my team and I are going to a practice match against Nekoma, I'm so excited to play again and show off all my training!

We got on the bus and headed to Tokyo, after a few minutes I fell asleep.

I was woken up by Kageyama shaking me saying "Hinata boke! Get up we are here!" I automatically woke up and ran out of the bus. I saw Kuroo, Lev, and Kenma and ran up to them.

I yelled "HI GUYS!,"  we chatted while walking inside the gym and got changed into volleyball clothes.

The coaches yelled telling us to hurry so we could play a game, I quickly ran over and we got into our positions.

The game started and Nekoma's side served first, Daichi recevied it and Kageyama set the ball doing the synchronized attack.

Tanaka jumped acting like he was going to spike it but behind him was Tsukki who was actually going to spike.

When Tsukki spiked the ball Kuroo quickly caught on and put his hand in his way blocking the ball, luckily Nishinoya was ready and saved the ball putting it back in the air.

Daichi once again received it, Kageyama gave me a quick look meaning he was going to do the new and improved quick attack.

I ran at minus tempo and jumped to spike the ball, and before I knew it the ball was waiting infront of me waiting to be spiked.

I quickly smacked my hand down and the ball hit the floor on Nekoma's side, I landed on the floor stumbling a bit and saw the other team.

They looked shocked no words came out of their mouth, the only thing you could hear was the whistle blowing signaling that it was Karasuno's point.

: Kenma pov:
I saw Kageyama give a quick look to Hinata, Hinata then nodded. Before I could turn my head Hinata was already in the air ready to spike, before anyone could do anything the ball was already rolling away on our side of the court.

Everyone including me was completely shocked. Their quick attack was already really fast but now it's even faster!

I didn't think their quick attack could get any faster but apparently I was wrong, Kuroo they started laughing and complimented them.

The game went on and Lev was starting to catch up to Hinata, he could block some of his balls but most couldn't be stopped. In the end it was 25 for us and 24 for Karasuno, we were congratulating them on getting better.

Their captian thanked us and we kept on playing matches until it was time for them to go.

We were all super tired in the end because we played 5 games, they slowly got on the bus and we tiredly waved as they left.

: Hinata pov: (this is not in his dream anymore)
I woke up and immediately ran to the gym yelling "KUROO KENMA LEV GUESS WHAT' they all turned to me looking curious.

I ran up to Nekoma and told them about my dream about big boy Hinata, they were smiling as they remembered that time.

It was technically lunch time so the coaches told them to go take a break for lunch, everyone agreed and ran out of the gym to the eating room.

The mangers were there making egg sandwiches and a fruit salad, it looked super yummy and it also looked pretty. The fruits were in cute little shapes like stars and shells, I was super excited to eat and so were the other teams.

We sat down at the tables talking about random things until the mangers told us lunch was ready.

We all lined up waiting for our turns to get food, I was one of the first to get food so I got the best part of the salad.

I quickley sat down and gobbled up the food, and so did the rest of the others. It was so good! I got seconds and thirds before I was too full to walk. I just sat there at the table waiting until I could walk to go and get ready for practice.

(911 words)

Hi! Here is a picture of what the fruit salad looks like.