Chapter 1

Izuku felt his heart drop the moment his mentor and father figure looks at him in bottled rage and betrayal. His homeroom teacher is not behind, though you can't really see it from his neutral expression, Izuku knew him well enough. The cold look he gave Izuku is enough for the boy to believe he didn't believe him.

Everyone believed Kaminari, and he didn't know why.

Scratch that. He knew exactly why.

Because all of them are too dumb. Too blind to see the truth. They thought that since Kaminari has this being dumb due to his quirk façade, he can't lie to them. So what did Kaminari do?

Pin him as a traitor, even though he literally saw the boy talking to Toga in the provisional license exam. Sure, he didn't say it to the teachers because one, he had no trust in adults (a trust that has been building only to shatter again, and will never be fixed), two, he doesn't have any evidence against the blonde enough to blow his cover.

Looks like Kaminari found out that he knew Izuku knows that he is the traitor, so before they can target the blonde, he pinned the accusation to Izuku instead.

The reason he presented? His freaking notebooks. The notebooks all of them knew that he only uses to help his classmates with their quirks and to sharpen his analyzation ability. They pinned him as a traitor for a hobby he had since he was a kid. They thought Izuku had been giving information on the quirks of the students and teachers of UA via his notebooks, and it didn't help Izuku's case that Kaminari managed to steal his notebook and turned the situation around. They saw the contents, where there is only quirk analysis and even though there are no weaknesses listed to any of the people in the notebook, they still didn't believe him. They said he was giving the analysis to the villains to exploit the heroes' weaknesses. He knew Tsukauchi is having doubts because all of what he said is the truth, but it seemed that the opinion of the fooled people won and the detective sided with them. It hurts.

He didn't know why this is happening to him. Why him, of all of the people. He said the truth, so why everyone still believed the liar? Snap.

His mom tried to defend him from the accusations, but it can only go so far to a school full of heroes. A school that is full of heroes who don't know how to distinguish the truth. A school, where their principal has an intelligence quirk, didn't see the truth.

His classmates looked at him in disgust, betrayal, and anger. Kacchan even used his quirk on him. No one stopped him. His homeroom teacher looks a little doubtful but he knew the betrayal is overpowering that. Snap.

All Might...All Might punched him in the face. And it hurts, so, so much. Not in the face, but in his heart. Even his father figure didn't believe in him. He demanded Izuku to give back One for All, or to give it to Mirio, so he did the latter. Leaving him quirkless, once again.

Mirio also believed that he is innocent along with Izuku's mom. The other members of Big Three too, but since it's four against a school and the whole society against Izuku, Nedzu has no choice, he guesses.

A month later after Kaminari framed him, Izuku found himself being transported to the Tartarus. Would you look at that? He is the first minor to be convicted here! Just because he is framed.

He hoped that he can at least talk to Stain while he is here, but when he arrived they said that he was already dead. Dead because someone sneaked on his prison cell and killed him. Izuku calls bullshit. Snap.

So that's why, Izuku looked at his surroundings carefully, as some of the prisoners try to beat their lessons into him. Just like from the people in his childhood. Just like his whole life, really.