Chapter 2

"How did this happen? How come we messed up so much?" Yagi said, his voice cracking as he rested his head on his hands, trying hard on not to let the tears fall out. As much as he hated to admit it, he contributed to this. He was one of the people who pushed young Midoriya to become a villain because he sided with the people who didn't believe him. Beside him, Aizawa is the same, his eyes closed and his hair more disheveled from all the pulling he did earlier. Silence blanketed the room for a few minutes, before Aizawa finally managed to speak.

"Well, Midoriya has always been an emotional kid, so being framed for a crime he didn't do and being sent to prison probably made him...snap." His voice is heavy and full of guilt that it hurts Yagi more. Aizawa groaned and rubbed his eyes, probably because it was itching by his urge to cry but the dry eyes prevented the tears from falling out.

Yagi can't help it now, the tears slowly fell out.

"I...This is all my fault, I know Izuku looks up to me, god...why did I punch him? Why I didn't believe him?!" Yagi whisper-shouted behind his hands, his heart twinging in guilt and hurt. It doesn't help that the memory of what he did to young Midoriya resurfaced.

***

"How can you do this to us, young Midoriya? How can you do this to me?" Yagi punched Midoriya in the face as soon as he entered the room, his anger spilling out. He can't believe this, he trusted young Midoriya so much, and yet he was the one who betrayed all of them? Did he put a traitor inside UA all along? The boy flew to the wall and groaned, his shaking hand placed on his face as a bruise started to form. The boy looked at him with hurt eyes, but unknown to Yagi, there is still a bit of hope in there.

"Wait, Yagi-sensei, please just listen-" Midoriya tried to explain but was cut off when Yagi shouted again.

And Yagi- All Might -shouting was not a good sign for anyone.

"No! I had enough! Is everything a lie? The things you said and the actions you did, was that all to not blow your cover? Did I give my quirk to a villain all this time? Is that the reason why almost all villains flock to you, because you are one and you planned this all along?!" Yagi shouted, the volume of his voice increasing in every word and his voice cracking at the end.

Yagi looked at the kid who is staring at him in shock. The blonde looked at the boy with hurt and rage (but a small part of him felt guilt, and he didn't know why).

Midoriya wrapped his arms around his legs and settled on the corner of the room, hugging his legs and head tucked in his arms, making him small as possible.

Yagi felt a small tinge of the guilt, but his anger is overpowering it at the moment.

"Why don't you believe me..." The boy croaked out, sobbing in his place, "Y-you already saw my notebooks ever since we met...why All Might? Why you of all the people...I thought I can count on you," 'Just like you said to me' went unsaid, but both people knew it. Yagi felt a wave of guilt again, "but I guess I was wrong." The boy finished before he rubbed his eyes furiously and stood up immediately, then looked at Yagi in the eyes.

The eyes that looked so dejected and defeated that Yagi almost wanted to take his words back, but there is no way he can. Because he believes what he said is true. The pieces of evidence pointed it all to the boy, and as much as it hurts, the boy did this. Midoriya betrayed him- his mentor, and betrayed the whole school too.

"If you still have a conscience, young Midoriya, I suggest you give me back One for All. Or better yet, just give it to Togata-shounen." There was nothing said after that, but Midoriya got what Yagi meant by his sentence. The quirk is better off to someone who isn't a villain.