|| 1 || Power Play

Power Play.

~*~

Mundane: of this earthly world rather than a heavenly or spiritual one. (Human.)

~*~

Williminas POV:

The pulsing of the ground makes me feel alive.

The sound waves are soothing, while in distress they are not. They are terrifing, a shock goes throughout my body. A shock that wakes me up as a whole. So imagine my distress as I woke up to being electrocuted.

Jumping out of my bed, I gasped landing on the white carpeted floor in a fighting stance. Pink electricity glided down my hand, ready to be shot.

"Mina! I was supposed to wake you up!" My best friend, Addison, yelled landing on my bed.

My body deflated as I slumped onto the floor, relieved.

It's just Addie. It's just Addie.

Addison Jacobs, my best friend and partner in crime. Being best friends since I was about two, she moved in next door and before I knew it we were in middle school and we did everything together. Addison has short blond hair, blue eyes, and is a tomboy. Like right now, while laying on my bed staring at me; she's wearing a red plaid button up, black ripped skinny jeans, and black vans. She's the closest thing to me, more like a sister than best friend. Addie is an Aerokinetic elementalist, controling the air. The wind lives in her veins, while energy lives in mine.

Crystalimpas a realm of 675. Of course there are many more of us, but only a few live in the town where we were founded. The new found journey to the mundane world intrigued every elementalist so now most live there. Starting off a new even we live there, in the mundane world, going to a 'special' school of so little for our special little powers.

"Well since you're up. Go get dressed. It's our first day and your brother's driving us." She sighed dreamily.

I rolled my eyes, "Can you not? Your little obsession over Zach is not humble in the least."

Really, Why Zach? Why did my best friend have to like my brother? It's just gross. So gross. And he's an idiot. I don't understand why girls even find him attractive. I mean if they lived with him they would know how gross he really is. And how annoying. He's supposed to be the older brother, but sometimes it feels like I'm older and he's just dumb. The sad thing about this is Addison practically lives here and she knows how gross he is. She still likes him. I. Don't. Understand.

"Just go." Addie said rolling her eyes whilst throwing undergarments at me.

Walking into the bathroom, this is a usual. I don't even know how I would function without Addie here. I showered, put on my undergarments, and walked out.

Running to my closet and ignoring Addies rant on how we're going to be late, I tried to figure out what a first day outfit should be.

Finally grabbing a gray dress that went to half of my thighs, black patterned nylons, and black boots. I walked out and went to my dresser mirror.

I took in my unique pink elbow length wavy hair and my emerald green eyes. Being the weird child, my hair has always been naturally pink. I think it's because I'm an Aetherkinisis Elementalist, but my mom always has to disagree and say it's genetics. She said my grandmother had pink hair and she wasn't Aetherkenetic. I think she's just being nice.

I slid a comb through my hair to untangle it, even though by the end of the day it was still going to be tangled. I grabbed my black elementalist ring that I took off because it was getting annoying, but I know I shouldn't take it off.

My ring had a black stone with a white symbol in the middle. The ring proves I'm Aetherkenetic, even though I can just prove it, but you know that's so much work. Cue the eye roll.

All elementalists have rings that symbolize what elements they can control. Mine is Aether so I get this unique weird looking stone. I actually really love this stone. It fits me.

Grabbing my orange lipstick and applying some and my black hat, I was finally ready to go.

"Okay, Let's go." I told Addie, while grabbing my black and white tote and phone.

She jumped for joy and ran out of my room.

Wow eager much. I said in her head.

Hey! No telekinesis in the morning. I almost ran into a wall. She grumbled.

Laughing, I closed my door and walked downstairs into the kitchen. My brother and mom were arguing about something, but I just zoned them out. I grabbed a banana and started eating it.

"...Mina."

I looked up, "Huh?"

My brother rolled his eyes, "I asked mom why I have to take you to school."

I nodded taking in his statement.

"Okay. Well there's always that off chance that my powers malfunction and I accidently hijack your car." I said smiling sweetly.

His eyes widened. "You wouldn't. I'd burn you to a crisp."

I rolled my eyes, "Zach. I can control energy. You really think that would work?"

"I...I don't...dammit." he grumbled grabbing his keys.

I laughed at his idiocity. I waved at mom and walked out of the door to my brothers 'baby' with Addie and Zach in tow. Zach has a black mustang and I'm surprised he hasn't accidently burned it yet.

Zach, being a Pyrokinetic Elementalist, which means he controls fire. But really, he can't fully control it yet. He's getting there, while I can almost fully control my element. See why I think I'm older.

Getting in, Zach drove through the streets of the mundane world. Crysella Institute for the Gifted the special school in the mundane world. The guardians of Crystalimpas made a deal with the mundane race, we will not show our powers and we can stay in this world. It's completely fair that they do not know. If the rest of the mundane race knew about Elementalists that would use us for the worst. That can't happen.

Zach parked in the parking lot of the school and we got out of the car. I was suddenly feeling really nervous. Zach wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I could feel the relaxing heat from him calming me down.

"Ah, I've missed this place. Let's go in!" He yelled pulling Addie and I along to the front gate.

~*~

Hey everyone! If you haven't noticed, I am completely changing this story. So if something's different, You'll understand why.

Picture of Willamina Crypt in her outfit played by the perfectly punk: Amy Valentine.

Just a comment here about Amy, she is goals! Like no joke. Her fashion sense is amazing, her hair is beautiful even though she was born with a mousy blonde (her words not mine), and She's just a British bombshell. Like I can't get over her She's my idol. Oh and her taste in music is spot on like Oh my gosh.

And if you don't know who Amy Valentine is, you needs to know. Like right away. Go search her up on instagram or YouTube or even google. Do it, you wont regret it at all.

Okay Amy rant over.

Vote, Comment

Grace x