Why do i feel this way?

I kept that letter in your bag and left, I don't know that did you even read it or not but I hope it helped you some way.

I entered the room which as filled with chattering and laughters of girls but my eyes searched for you, who was sitting in one corner while thinking about something.

Suddenly you looked at me and flashed a smile towards me, it was like my life completely changed from Black and white to coloured version. Flowers bloomed in the drought-prone life of mine, my dull and dark life was filled with vibrant colours now.

I stood there, looking at you and your soft smile. That was the longest that we looked at each other.

I could see, you were about to raise your hands but then you stopped and looked away.

For a second, I thought you read the letter and figured it out but it was just in my mind.

You weren't even smiling at me, you didn't know that I existed.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I found myself running away, running away from you and your love that I will never be able to get. The love that isn't meant to be mine, the love that a poison for me.

"I wish, I could shout and tell you how much I wanted you to notice me"

Your smile was contagious, it was continuously flashing in front of my eyes. I knew that you were the devil disguised as an angel and I knew that you are harmful for me but I still wanted to have you.

I still desired for your love, I craved for your attention.