Dark and Wild

My life is dark but now I want to escape from it. Days and years are passing like seconds.

All I do is to watch you everyday, watch you dance shamelessly beautiful to the music.

I wish I could come up to you and tell you how beautiful you are, how beautifully you dance and how thankfully I am to you.

But, I couldn't;I didn't had enough guts to do so and I know that I will lose you one day but after what happened at the riverside, I don't wanna try again.

I came earlier as usual but this time, you were there. I thought maybe you are busy and started with my practice but then you didn't show up for the whole day.

I was almost about to break down but then you entered the hall dressed up as you are travelling somewhere.

"Okay guys, so Our Jimin is leaving us. He auditioned for An entertainment company and luckily he was selected. Now he is moving to Seoul to achieve his dreams, please say good bye to him" our teacher said.

My eyes were filled with tears and regrets of not trying at all but I also k ew that you were going to achieve your dreams and I was happy for you.

"Thankyou everyone for taking care of me" you said as you bowed to us and ran towards the door.

But then you stopped and ran towards me this time.

I stood there with tears in my eyes, trying not to break down and cry but then you approached me and handed me something.

"Don't cry. You look beautiful when you smile and your hands are beautiful" you said without even looking at me.

Tears rolling down my cheeks but when I opened the my fist, it was a beautiful silver pendent that you handed me.

Soon you vanished in the thin air and I was still standing there.

It was true that You were gone.