WHAT THIS STORY TOUGHT US?

1. So, basically let me give you a background story. Elle is a girl who had a very abusive father and due to which she lost her ability to speak.

She lost her parents in an accident and became orphan and then joined a dance school that was run by her orphanage owner.

She had many Marks on her bady due to his father which represented her dark past or life.

2. She sees Jimin dancing and was attracted towards how her dances, it was like Jimin was actually trying to understand her through his dancing.

They both connected through dance.

3. She felt that Jimin never noticed her hit in reality he always did, that's why its said that what we see isn't the only truth. Sometimes we don't see the right thing.

4. Many times she said "I wish I could tell you" because she wasn't able to speak and she feared that if she will talk in sing language, jimin will make fun of her like other did.

5. Jimin on the other side, thought that she will reject him like other due to his looks and that's why he never told her how he felt.

6. These two points show that how self doubt can be so harmful for you and you shouldn't doubt yourself.

7. Yes, it was true that Jimin   was able to hear her and understand what she means because they were probably soulmates and ot was some soulmate thing.

8. Yes, those dried Buckwheat flowers were the same that She was about to give him.

9. She actually forgot that Jimin was also constantly watching her and yes, he clicked her pictures as well.

10. The thought of Jimin not paying attention to her was so strong on her mind that she never saw that he was actually watching her the whole time. Some psychological stuffs.

11. Jimin said her hands were pretty though they were cover with Marks and were actually ugly. Her hands symbolizes her her life or herself which was ugly but Jimin found it beautiful.

He found her bruised hands beautiful because he was ready to accept them as they are. It tell us that beauty lies in the use of the person who is watching.

In the beginning many people found Jimin to be ugly but she thought he was always good looking.

This also tought us that we shouldn't judge anyone by their looks. Many of the members said that in the beginning of thire career, they were called ugly and other names but look at the now.
Many BTS members also shared that they faced heartbreak due to thier looks but now look at them, those girls must be regretting now.

Morals from the story:

Try to see from different perspectives.
What's visible is not always the reality.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the person who is watching.
Don't doubt yourself and always try, atleast once.

This is the end, I hope you all boed the story. Please vote and comment your views.

I love you all♡♡♡