XX. | Text to a Best Friend #2

26th April, 2014 - 3:41am.

Please dont be sad.
It makes me sad too.
I can feel your vibes.
Everything's okay, i promise.
Everything is only temporary, nothing on this Earth is cemented entirely and nothing is solid.
Before you know it, this life will be over too.
Don't let short-term, recreational usage become a habit used to blur out the external obstacles in front of you, letting them ruin the person you are on the inside because you're too blinded to see and to solve the problems you face on the outside.
Nothing is real.
Don't listen to anyone.
Keep calm.
Be calm.
Find happiness in solitude.
Do not become bitter, be sweet.
Become everything the world does not want you to be.
They want to see you crumble, don't allow them to.
Don't be weak and pretend to be tough.
I know you're falling apart, but be smart.
Be considerate and modest in the situation.
Try, at least.
I still care.
I care because no one should ever feel sad or upset.
Don't erase the internal good i know that you are, the love you have thats stored inside you, the happiness you want to condone in your life.
Don't ruin it.
Don't erase your value.
You're valuable, believe me.
Don't become everything you said you weren't going to be.
I personally want to go back to not feeling anything at all, being emotionally numb and immune to all the sad and evil things I see this world, back to when I was no longer susceptible to the darkness of my surroundings, because it actually works once you learn to not care.
Sigh, think i'll just shut up and go to sleep now, im too tired for all this, both mentally and physically.

- A.G.