Chapter 2

'You've arrived at your destination.' The voice of the GPS emits at the front of the bus.

I quickly get up from my seat, my track jacket getting stuck in the arm of the chair. I sit back down, untangling it and pulling my suitcase out from under the seat.

The others grab their suitcases and bags too, exiting the bus.

Tokyo International Airport,
the sign in front reads.

Excitement flows throughout my body as the other teams pass by me. I don't fail to spot a particular blonde, though. I leave my suitcase at the front of the bus, walking away from it and towards the Karasuno boys to greet my friend.

"Keiiii~" I call out from behind the tall first year. Tsukishima looks over his shoulder, enough to make eye contact with me.

"Kanako." He replies with slight enthusiasm.

I wrap my arms around his torso, squishing my face into his back.

I haven't seen Tsukishima since the training camp a few weeks ago. Texting him is fun, but it'll never amount to spending hours together.

Karasuno has mixed expressions when I let go of Tsukishima, since I earn a chuckle from him.

"Tsukishima, are you and Nako-Chan.. together?" Nishinoya questions as Tsukishima wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, you let her call you by your first name and don't let us? Your upperclassmen?" Tanaka chimes in, nudging Nishinoya's arm.

"Me and him?" I slightly look up to Tsukishima. "Nope."

"Oh?" Tsukishima gives me a look.

I narrow my eyes at him, pushing his arm off my shoulders. "Kei." I raise a fist towards him, but a pale hand tightens around my wrist before I can do anything else.

Makki clicks his tongue a few times, pulling me back towards our bus. "Nako, Nako. Always trying to fight someone!"

I pull my hand out of his grasp, waving to Karasuno. "I was just playing around! You act like you're not always hitting Mattsun."

"I do not hit him!" He rolls his eyes, "It's more like.. hitting on him~"

I laugh. "I'm surprised you two haven't hooked up yet.."

"Who says we haven't?"

I gasp. "What?!"

Makki winks, walking back on the bus to help Coach with the rest of the bags as the others grab their things.

I insist that Kentarō let me wheel my own suitcase, but he refuses, like I'm some baby.

As we walk into the airport, Oikawa waves to his fangirls, lined up on the sides of hallway like he's a celebrity they're stalking. Stares are cast upon him and I as we make our way to check-in.

"Nako-Chan, I cannot walk with you.. You always take their attention from me!" He whines.

"Sorry, they love me more." I pat Oikawa's shoulder.

"She's just too hot!" Makki adds.

"Could you stop flirting with my sister in front of my face?" Kentarō groans. "Jeez."

━━━━

Our gate was only a few minutes away from the entrance of the airport, but the security check took forever, and my feet are already sore from the stupid fluffy clogs I decided to wear.