Chapter 6

For dinner, we were told to dress up, but keep it casual.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body, grabbing the hairdryer out of the bathroom drawer.

After drying my hair enough, I put it in a quick messy ponytail, planning to style it after getting dressed.

"What to wear.." I ask myself while looking through my suitcase, using this time to finally hang my clothes up.

I land on a cream dress with long, loose sleeves.

I wear a shorts style of underwear, slipping into the dress

Going back into the bathroom to do my hair, I decide on a half up, half down style with the ends curled. I pin the half-up bit up with a clear, rectangular clip. For makeup, I draw a thin eyeliner wing, dust on a light blush, put on mascara, and highlight the bridge of my nose.

Before leaving my room, I grab a pair of open-toed clear heels and a small white purse to carry my phone in, hanging it on my shoulder.

I go downstairs and to the living room to see the boys on the couches, nicely dressed up.

I excitedly clap, "You guys look so good!" I sit between Kentarō and Oikawa, setting my heels on the floor.

I receive smiles from the boys, big smiles and small.

"You look amazing too, Nako-Chan~" Oikawa puts his arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to him.

"I love dressing up!"

"I haven't seen you dressed up like this in a while." Kentarō whispers in my ear.

"You should be the last one talking. I didn't even know you owned clothes like this." I snicker.

He sucks his teeth with a small smile, looking back to the movie playing on the tv.

"Team, let's get going." Mizoguchi calls from the front door.

I sit up from leaning on Oikawa to put on my heels.

"Aren't your feet gonna like.. suffocate with those straps?" Mattsun questions while getting up from the other couch.

I laugh. "Honestly.. maybe. I haven't worn these in a while."

"I could never be a girl, bro. It looks like you're walking on stilts.." Makki joins in.

I shrug. "I'm used to them." I get up from the couch. My eyes meet with Oikawa's chest, his hand held out to me.

"Walk with me?"

I put my hand in his, "Of course!"

We walk through the living room to the front door, going with the team to the hangout building.