Destination 5

Seven

Agad akong napabalikwas mula sa aking mahimbing na tulog. O kung mahimbing nga ba.

Napatingin ako sa digital clock at nalaman kong alas tres pa lang ng madaling araw.

When I was six years old, my family had a car accident. Both my parents died from that accident. And from that moment on, I always have this weird dreams, or nightmares.

They feel so real that sometimes I actually believed that they really happened.

I already consulted psychologists but to no avail, so I decided to stop already. Sayang lang ng gastos at effort. I even consulted a dream expert to enlighten me about my unusual dreams, but as I expected, he was a quack. Again, sayang lang ng perang ibinayad ko sa kanya.

Anyway I'm 31 years old now, and I already got used to it. Kung ikaw ba naman halos gabi-gabi makaranas ng kakaibang panaginip, hindi ka kaya masasanay?

I have no choice but to deal with this on my own because I have no one. Uncle Alfredo died when I was twenty-five and that was perhaps the saddest moment of my life.

Noong namatay kasi ang mga magulang ko, my mind was still a kiddo, so accepting it wasn't that hard. Lalo pa't ginawa ni Uncle Alfredo ang lahat upang palakihin ako ng maayos.

On the positive side, thanks to this thing, I have more time to study a lot of stuff. Maybe my insecure batchmate was right back then, that I'm 99% study and 1% sleep.

But the bottom line is, I topped our Bar Exam and my career have been soaring high, while my batchmate works at a cheap law firm and lost court trials more than the number of my fingers, to the hands and feet combined.

Dahil alam kong hindi na ako makakatulog pa ay napagdesisyunan ko nang bumaba na upang maghanda ng aking agahan. See, I'm an early bird.

Kung hindi lang ako nagiging anemic, this dream-nightmare thing would've been perfect.

Napaarko ang kilay ko nang makita kong gising na si Axon. Well, I let him stay at the living room dahil hindi naman into nagagamit. In short, sa sofa siya natulog.

Axon

Napahilot ako sa aking sentido. There's no end to this thing. I already tried everything, but I can't pinpoint the thing that I need...the identity of the culprit. The culprit who killed my would-be informant.

I know that there are some abnormalities happening in Gabiarmun right now. No matter how it seems so peaceful at the moment, I know that something big is about to happen. Something so evil. I can feel it. And my instinct never goes wrong.

After almost twenty-five years of peace and silence, darkness will soon engulf us. They are just waiting for their right momentum, and that's what we can't let to happen.

For many years of living alone like an outcast, I've been branded as a rogue vampire. But just recently, I finally accepted the responsibilities that I should've carried on many years back.

As one of the few remaining pureblooded vampires, it's my innate duty to help preserve the peace of order of not just Vampyria, but the whole Gabiarmun. So, when they invited me join the famous Pillars of Light, I accepted it wholeheartedly.

Now, I am one of the twelve Pillars.

I was tasked with this thing, and when I was about to get a crucial information from a witness, she died. Kaya naman ay mas lalong lumakas ang kutob kong may nangyayari ngang hindi maganda sa Gabiarmun.

I already informed my brother Axel, the current king of Vampyria, about my assumption. He was convinced too, and he instructed me to keep a low profile.