🏙Celestia x vampire reader- Streetlights🏙

Length: medium- 382 words
Au: non despair, vampires exist. Takes place in Tokyo.

Every perfectly placed footstep is silent, black heels blending into the black concrete, black concrete blending into the night. The only disruption is the slicing light of streetlights- but I can dodge those with my eyes closed.
He licks his lips, fingers twitching. That smell... he knows somebody is close. I can't let him kill again. I crouch down, cape sweeping the floor, eyes glistening, open my mouth and pounce.
We hit the floor, bodies tangled together. I try to sink my teeth into his neck, but he pushes me away. I let out a wild scream as I'm pushed away.
"Leave now!" I screech.
"No! I'm so thirsty!" He shrieks, his fangs already dripping with blood.
"No! No-"

SQUELCH

She brushes dirt of her black skirt, stepping up from the pavement. She heaves the wooden stake up from the body.
The other vampire is limp underneath me, and I push his body away.
"Thank you y/n."
"How do you know my name." I mumble, retracting my fangs.
"You go to the casino. I've seen you outside." She walks calmly up to me, resting her hand on my shoulder. The smell of her blood is attacking my senses and I flinch away.
"You need to leave now." I tremble, looking around wildly. "There's more of them."
"I can't leave without thanking you." Her porcelain skin looks almost vampirish, her red eyes like glittering rubies.
"There's many vampires here, please be careful." I plead.
"As long as I have you to protect me I'll be fine." She laughs. "Thank you, y/n."
"I'll walk you home." Unexpectedly, she grips my hand.
"Let's go."
We walk through the light of the path, the beams a glistening river we follow like fish.
"When did you become a vampire?" She asks.
A flash of red hits my eyes.
"I was bitten. In 1769. On my birthday. I was age."
"My condolences." She strokes my arm. "What do you drink?"
"Animal blood." I stroke her hair. "Your hair is so pretty."
She touches her inky curls.
"Thank you, my dear. Your eyes are beautiful... let me have a closer look."
Cupped in the hands of a streetlight, she leans in and kisses me.