Chapter 8: Date Night

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is the second chapter I finished. I hope you enjoy it.

See you in the next chapter, Caro :D

Jack POV

Mark and I finally got home and I had a very nice chat with Signe, while we went up to our apartment. However, I felt like my soulmate and my new friend were acting strange with each other. //What's going on between them? ... What am I not seeing?//, slipped it through my mind. //"I'm not sure, but I feel like they don't get along very well. Signe seems to be quite against Mark."//, meant the voice of my Demon Side shortly after in my head. Meanwhile, Mark and I had taken off our shoes and were walking towards our living room. //"Are you sure? I don't understand why she would have anything against Mark. She doesn't know him yet at all."//, I asked then my partner. However, no answer came towards my question from my partner, when my fiancé and I entered the living room. Before I could ask him again, I heard Mason and Caro talking deeply on our comfortable couch while looking at something on the coffee table. When we both got there we saw that they both seemed to have written down their lists and were now comparing the names they have.

Curiously we joined our roommates and looked over their shoulders. Shortly afterwards it rolled over the lips of my soulmate: "And? What names have you already found?" Our friends winced briefly in surprise before turning towards us with a slight laugh. "At this moment we have a small selection written down.", said Mason and Caro nodded in confirmation. Taken by curiosity I asked the couple: "Which names have you already put into the next round." "So our girl names so far are: Mia, Emilia, Lea and Fiona.", answered Caro and smile at us, before Mason added: "And our boy names so far are: Leon, Noah, Elias and Henry." Mark and I thought over the names in our heads before we both nodded enthusiastically. "Those are pretty good names. Emilia and Elias are my favourite at this moment.", announced my fiancé. A light laugh passed my lips before I said: "I agree with Mark, but I like Noah and Fiona more."

Caro and Mason looked pretty happy that we liked their name ideas so far. "Well we will probably wait for a while and only decide once we know what gender our child will be.", explained Caro to us, who lovingly stroked her belly. Mason, Mark and I agreed with the expectant mother and we talked for a while before Mark reminded me that we still had our date tonight and that we had to slowly get ready for it. I jumped up happily and took out the clothes that I had laid aside yesterday for this evening. I quickly scurried to the bathroom with my outfit so that Mark wouldn't be able to see it yet. My fiancé laughed lightly as I slipped past him, which made me laugh lightly myself. When I entered the bathroom, I immediately started getting myself ready for my wonderful evening. First I washed my face and shaved my beard a bit to get it into a nice shape. Afterwards I changed into my outfit, which consisted of a white shirt, black jeans, grey socks and black leather shoes.

Then I styled my hair a bit and looked myself in the mirror to check if I am happy with the result. With a satisfied smile I stepped out of the bathroom and waited for my soulmate in the living room. I didn't had to wait long as my fiancé walked out of our room a few minutes later. Mark wore a dark grey shirt, dark blue jeans, black socks and grey leather shoes. A happy smile crossed his lips when he saw me sitting by the window. I returned his smile with my own and walked over to my partner. Shortly after Mark took my hands in his and said affectionately to me: "You look wonderful Jack." "Right back at you. I love it when you style your hair towards one side.", rolled it over my lips and I kissed my soulmate on the cheek. He laughed gently and kissed my forehead in response, before he asked: "Ready for our date?" "Yes, I can't wait anymore.", I replied not even a second later full of excitement and enthusiasm.

My fiancé was feeling the same as I and carefully held my hand as he lovingly pulled me down towards our front door. Mark then took me through the city streets, which were busy and full. It looked like a lot of other people had planned as well to go out tonight. For a good half an hour the two of us walked through the city together before we passed a nice little café. The love of my life turned towards me and winked slightly before he told me: "I just have to pick something up here quickly. I'll be right back Jack." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before disappearing into the café. With a big grin I waited for my friend by the door of the café and hummed a little melody to pass the time. After only five minutes my soulmate came back outside with a small picnic basket and blanket. I looked at him in amazement and was about to ask what my fiancé had planned for this date exactly when Mark grabbed my hand again.