Drama in the bathroom

Here we are, on the moving staircases going to our dorms after I stormed away from Malfoy and lost where he is. How dare him say that about my father! He was killed by Potter and I will never forgive him for it. Anyway we are currently walking up the stairs being extremely careful not to fall. I wait behind everyone to get into the dorm through a painting that talks. IT TALKS. This place is crazy. As I walk through the painting into my dorm we get told where our rooms are and I go there straight away to see my stuff already here but I still need to do the unpacking myself. My Cat is already here. Waiting for me. I get a feeling in my stomach, the kind of feeling you get when you know your about to cry. I try hold my tears back as I frantically search for a bathroom hoping it has a lock. I rush into the common room asking the prefect where the bathrooms are and he tells me that there is none in the dorms so I have to go onto the corridors. I rush out pushing the door open not looking back to see if It closed or if anyone followed me. I keep walking fast towards the girls bathrooms and instead find bathrooms, just bathrooms with no female or male sign on the wall beside the way in but I just need to let it all out so I rush In still not looking behind. I go in a stall and lock it behind me. I allow the tears to fall down my face not caring how much noise I make or even if anyone could hear. "Are you alright?" I hear the familiar voice say outside the stall. "Malfoy?!" I ask wiping my tears away. "Yes it is me and are you alright?" He says his voice getting closer to the stall as if he's right outside. "I'm fine Malfoy go away." I say hoping, praying he would go away and do as I say. "I am not leaving this bathroom until you tell me what is going on? Is it what I said earlier" he says worried but knowing deep down I am upset about what he said earlier. "Yes Malfoy you made all the feelings about my father come rushing back to the surface and the bottle of feelings I had stored up about him smash" I say bursting into tears again. "Unlock the door" he says impatiently but with a sound of empathy in his voice the kind as if as soon as I opened the door he would hug me. But I don't think that's Malfoy. I open the door to see Malfoy stood outside staring at me. " I am sorry Riddle, I never mean to hurt you like that" he says placing a hand on my cheek raising my head up to look up at him. I shake my head out of his hand and bow my head pushing my way out of the stall and towards the sinks. "Why is this bathroom so empty anyway and why is it for everyone and not separated into genders?" I say trying desperately to change the subject. "I don't know" he says confused about how fast I changed the subject but also being understanding. "Oh who am I kidding" I say in a hurry as I turn to Malfoy and slap him across the face. " that is for making fun of me not having my father around anymore Malfoy!" I say hurriedly rushing out of the bathrooms and back down the hall to my room. I feel very accomplished and proud that I slapped Draco Malfoy around the face and he isn't even following me. Wait, he isn't following me. I stop and turn around and he isn't there. I shake my head and turn back around continuing to go back to my room. But outside my common room I see Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley outside turning to look my way as I'm walking up the hall. Hermione and Ron move out of the way but Harry stays there staring at me stood right in my path. "Move it Potter!" I say angrily scowling at him. "I don't think so. I think I should just get rid of you the way I did with your father. Your no better than your father Riddle!" He says stepping one foot forward attempting to intimidate me. I laugh at his attempts and reach for my wand in my boot. " watch your words potter, one word and I could kill you. Finish the job my father started" I say and I see His face show his fear for a moment before he hides it again. I hear footsteps behind me followed by a voice " get lost all of you. And you Riddle, disappear to your room and never come out of it again!" Malfoy says just as i turn my head around. I laugh fed up with him. "Get lost Malfoy!" I say walking towards the common room painting and heading towards my room losing Malfoy.