The one impossible question

First Lesson of the day. Transfiguration class, I like this class it's quite fun especially when you turn a cat into a cauldron. My mother told me all about Transfiguration class and how she enjoyed it. As I'm walking to Charms class with Draco I notice Professor Snape and Lucius Malfoy heading my way. I turn to Draco and see he's looking at his father as he continues walking. "Miss riddle may I borrow you a second?" Professor Snape says with Lucius Malfoy beside him looking at me. Draco stands next to me until Professor Snape tells him to go to class. "I'll see you in class love" Draco says giving me a kiss on the cheek before going to class. "Follow us miss Riddle" Professor Snape says before walking towards his office with Lucius Malfoy following behind him and me next to Lucius Malfoy. "Come in and take a seat Miss Riddle" Professor Snape says pointing to a seat as Lucius Malfoy sits next to me. "So we just wanted to ask if you were willing to continue your fathers plan or if you were already considering it" Snape says and they both look at me. I've never been asked this before and no I have never even though about continuing my fathers plan but he did want to kill potter and he dedicated his whole life to killing him. He seemed very passionate about it so maybe I should. This is a lot for me to take in all at once. My father did have a lot of followers so I wouldn't have to worry about that but What about Draco? Draco was apart of all of it and I don't want him to get involved again. But if I'm the leader I could control who is a death eater and who isn't right. All I can think about is, how would Draco react if he heard I was continuing my fathers plan. Maybe I should ask him if he likes Potter or hates him enough to want him dead, or would that give it away. " I don't know I'd have to think about it. I'll get back to you Professor" I stand up and walk towards the door. "Alright Miss Riddle. Have a good day" Snape says and Lucius smiles slightly and turns around to Professor Snape.
I walk out of the door going to Transfiguration class but my eyes prick with tears and I feel as though I'm about to cry but I stop against the wall before I walk into the class and I try compose myself before walking in. I don't want to disappoint my father. I take one deep breath before walking in. "And why are you late Miss Riddle?" Professor Mcgonagall says looking over at me as I come through the door. "Professor Snape wanted to talk to me Professor." I say not making eye contact and going to sit in my seat. "Alright just take a seat" sHe says before continuing with the lesson. I sit just across from Draco and he looks at me and mouths "Are you ok? What happened?" I look over at him and smile nodding my head. Then mouthing back "Nothing don't worry" looking away.
                     After Transfiguration class
Draco walks up to me and asks "what did Professor Snape and my dad want you for?" He says softly looking into my eyes but I can't keep eye contact. "It's nothing Draco they were just talking about my grades in Potions class" I say looking at Draco and his confused face "but your grades in potions class are amazing." He says as we both walk to the common rooms. " that's why. He wanted to teach me more difficult potions." I take a huge gulp before attempting to make eye contact with Draco. "No. I refuse to believe that." He says turning around and stopping in-front of me causing me to stop too. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He asks locking eyes with me "yes I do Draco but I've already told you" I say but he rolls his eyes. "You know that's not true. Now tell me what you spoke about and what's got you so upset" he says putting his hands on my shoulders. "An answer for an answer then" I say lifting my head up. "Fine ask me your question" he says breathing out loudly sounding annoyed. "Do you hate Potter enough to want him dead?" I ask and Draco moves his hands off my shoulders and cannot keep eye contact with me. "I would never want someone dead even if I hated them that much" he says looking away " anyway what was the talk about?" He says looking back at me as if I never asked that question. "I'm sorry Draco I know I said answer for an answer but I just can't" I walk away adjusting my tie trying not to cry and trying to stay calm. I walk into the common room and I know Draco is behind me so I rush to my room and slam the door shut behind me and collapse on the floor in a flood of tears. " what am I supposed to do?" I mumble to myself still crying my eyes out trying not to be loud so Draco can't hear me. I hear Draco banging on the door outside trying to get me to open it. "Hope. Hope are you alright? Please open the door" he says smashing his fists on the door and it just makes the tears flow faster down my face. I give up trying to be quite and just let it all out. "Draco I'm so sorry" I stand up and open the door. Draco throws his arms around me and I just close my eyes as I stand there. Froze. "I don't know what to do" I manage to say through my tears. He moves his head back so he is facing me. He wipes the tears from my face as he says "it is going to be alright love, don't you worry"