Waking up?

I wake up slowly. And when I did it did not feel like I was waking up from a nap or even a sleep. It was painful, I ached everywhere. I groaned as I sat up on my bed after opening my eyes slowly. " HOPE!" I hear my mother yell. "Ouch Mum. My ears. Why do I ache everywhere?" I ask looking over at my mother. "You were in a coma for 6 months" she says and my eyes open wide and my jaw drops. That means my father Isn't back and I'm not dating Malfoy. I gasp looking around the room frantically for Malfoy. "Where is he?" I ask still looking around the room. "Who dear?" My mother asks grabbing both of my hands. I lock eyes with my mother "Malfoy" I say looking away. She looks confused for a moment before replying "he's in Charms class. He doesn't know your awake yet as you have only just woken up. Anyway while we wait for him, what even are you two?" She asks smirking. My eyes widen with surprise and embarrassment. "just friends I think. I can't really remember." I reply before Malfoy walks in. "Hope... your awake?!" His eyes widen and his smile lights up the room. Tears swelling in his eyes he runs over to me to give me a 'hello, I have not seen you since the sorting ceremony' kind of hug. He isn't the type to hug so what's going on with him. What happened to My Malfoy. Or was that in my imaginary world and not here. Malfoy is like my best friend which is why I'm not going to say a single word about what happened in my imaginary world. Is this all real or is it happening inside my head too. Malfoy finally let's go after an awkward moment, my eyes prick with tears as I look him in the eyes. " what's the last thing that happened between us, Malfoy?" I ask looking deeply into his eyes. He takes a gulp and loses eye contact, "uh we were just getting sorted into our houses abs we got into an argument and you stormed off" he says taking another gulp. I look at him and now I'm the one who can't make eye contact as my eyes widen "oh that seems like an eternity ago" I say getting the feeling in my chest like I'm about to cry.
A few moments and conversations later
I look down after noticing everyone left, including Malfoy and the doctors. As the door shuts behind them I let the tears fall. I cover my mouth with my hand. "I'm sorry Malfoy, I love you" I mumble under my breath. I hear the door open and I wipe my eyes and lift my head back up. "Malfoy, what are you doing?" I say as he rushes over to me. "Just shut up" he says as his lips meet mine, I lift my hands up as if I'm about to stop him but I stop and I close my eyes. He opens his eyes and moves backwards making sure that it was okay to kiss me. I put my hands on his cheeks and pull him in to kiss him again. He puts his arms around my waist and I'm still kissing him passionately. Once we pull away from each other I look at him in the eye. He smiles and looks at me dead in the eye. "I knew you liked me" he says and I scoff "your the one who came darting over from one side of the hospital room to kiss me." I smirk at him and he giggles losing eye contact. "Riddle, what happened between us two in your imaginary world you created" he asks with his mr curious face on. "Well for starters you didn't call me Riddle you called me Hope and well We became a thing and I called you my Malfoy so.. there's that and well-" I say before he cuts me off "okay I don't need to hear the rest of that thank you I know where it was going. Anyway do you want to become a... thing?" He asks taking a seat on the bed beside my legs looking into my eyes. My eyes widen in surprise. Did Draco Malfoy just ask me to become a thing?! This has to be a dream. A hand waves in front of my face and turns out I'm day dreaming. I suddenly snap back into reality and Malfoy is standing with the others. Of course he wouldn't ask me like that I mean it's Malfoy he would never. Everyone starts leaving apart from Malfoy. He walks over towards me and sits on the bed, is it just me or am I getting deja vu. "I'm sorry about what I said about your father. It was mean and I'm sorry." He says and I blink in shock. I pinch myself "OW! I'm not daydreaming. did you just apologise?! The famous Draco Malfoy apologising?!" I say and we both laugh but he tries not to smile and he looks away. "How did I even end up in a coma?" I ask looking confused. "You fell down the stairs and no one found you till after the sorting ceremony and well we think you have been cursed" He says and the smile drops from my face. "Cursed? Who would have done something like that" I reply in an angry tone. "We think maybe someone you despise and someone who despises you" he says in a tone like he knows exactly who it is and that I know who it is. "No why would she?! I know she can be horrible but would she really go this far?" I say in surprise. We already know we are talking about the same person. " yeah I feel as though when it comes to you she would. And maybe she also could. It could be..." he says. "Pansy Parkinson" we say in Unison.