𝒐𝒏𝒆

Tradition, Discipline, Honor and Excellence

Four words that Y/N had to melt into her head. God knows what would happen if she didn't stand up with the boys in the hall and call those words out.

Her father, for one, would force her to stand up. Whispering them to her as she recited the words.

She had being going to Welton Academy for a while. Despite it being an all boys school, her father found a way to make sure she got in.

And that she did, the principal, Mr. Nolan, wasn't pleased, but her father was.

Her step-mother would sit in the car and watch as her new husband said goodbye to his only daughter.

Y/N grew up with three brothers, Michael, Joseph and Peter. The three were now adults having their own lives.

Y/N was the last born of her father and biological mother, before her parents divorced. Before her mother vanished off the earth.

Michael wanted to become an author. But his father made sure he would become a doctor. And now he is.

Joseph enlisted into the military. That wasn't what his father wanted him to do. But he couldn't care. He was always the troublemaker.

Peter became a father as soon as he left school. As soon he had a daughter, he cut off ties with his father and step-mother.

And now, Y/N wants to become a businesswoman, she wanted to have her own business and have it named after her like the others do, despite knowing what her father will do. To her father, females should stick to the house and raise their children.

But to Y/N, she wanted to break that rule in his head. She wanted to be different, she was determined to have a business named after her.
--

As her father gave her one more hug and warning, Y/N waved goodbye as she walked down to her dorm.

Her step-mother's voice echoed through the hall. "Y/N? Don't forget your books!"

Her step-mother wasn't as bad as the put it in the stories. If anything, her father is worse.

Y/N was quick to turn around and take them off the lady. "Bye." Y/N said before turning away.

Weirdly enough, the boys in the school don't talk to her. They don't look at her. Only if they sit beside her in class.

But Y/N is the only girl attending to Welton. There's one dorm with her name on it, and only one bed in it. Thanks to her father.