𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Y/N and the boys sat in the library

Y/N and the boys sat in the library. They were seated in the back, far away from any another boy or teacher.

A map of Welton was laid out in front of them, they were making a plan to be able to go to the cave.

"OK, follow the stream to the waterfall. It's right there. It's got to be on the banks." Neil whispered, pointing out the directions.

Y/N looked at him, before looking down at the map.

"I don't know, it's starting to sound dangerous." Cameron said.

Y/N rolled her eyes. She looked at Charlie, who was ready to tell the ginger off.

"Why don't you stay home?" Charlie replied.

"For God's sake! Will you stop chattering and sit down!" Mr. McAllister called from the front of the library.

Y/N nearly jumped, Charlie just laughed at her. Y/N slapped his arm.

Neil walked over to where Todd sat, alone.

"At least Todd isn't left out. Maybe he should replace you, Richard?" Y/N looked up from her decoy paper.

"Ms. L/N! What did I just say?" Mr. McAllister called again, making Y/N shut up.

"Neil, Neil!" Y/N heard Todd plead. She looked up and saw that Neil was walking back over.

"You're gonna get caught, Neil." Y/N spoke.

Neil smiled at her, "Todd doesn't want to read tonight, is that OK?"

It was clear by his tone, that it wasn't a question and that Todd wouldn't be reading but still coming with them.

Choruses of "Yeah, sure." And, "Of course." Ran across the table.

Y/N continued on with her Latin homework before an idea ran into her head. "We need snacks!"

Charlie laughed.

"She's not joking, Dalton." Steven said.

"Oh, you're being serious." Charlie stopped laughing.

"Bring whatever you can find!" Neil ordered.
--

Later that night, Y/N snuck into the kitchens, grabbing bread and milk. Of course not a lot or the staff would question the students.

Y/N heard footsteps by the kitchen, she held her breath until they ceased away.

She opened the kitchen door and saw Todd and Neil.

"Christ, you scared the crap out of me." Y/N whispered.

"Shush!" Neil exclaimed. He gently grabbed her arm and brought her with him and Todd.

The cool air hit Y/N's cheeks quick. They turned bright red instantly.

"Lets go." Neil said to his friends once the group was all united again.