𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Charlie sat in front of all the boys and Y/N

Charlie sat in front of all the boys and Y/N. His bongos sitting on his lap. Sunglasses on his face. He began to hit the bongos as if they were Mr. Nolan's footsteps.

"Creak. He started walking around towards my left. Creak. Creak." Assume the position, Mr. Dalton."

The door opens and Keating walks in. Scared of it being a hall monitor, most boys moved off their chairs.

"It's all right." Keating smiled.

"Mr. Keating." Charlie placed the sunglasses on his head, acknowledging his teacher.

"Mr. Dalton. That was a pretty lame stunt you pulled today." Keating said.

"You're siding with Mr. Nolan? What about Carpe Diem and sucking all the marrow out of life and all that?" Charlie asked.

"Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone. Sure there's a time for and there's time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for." Mr. Keating spoke.

"But I thought you'd like that." Charlie said.

"No. You being expelled from school is not daring to me. It's stupid, 'cause you'll miss some golden opportunities." Mr. Keating grinned.

"Yeah, like what?" Charlie asked.

"Like, if nothing else, the opportunity to attend my classes. Got it, ace?" Keating replied.

"Aye, aye, captain." Charlie grinned.

"Keep your head about you. That goes for the list of you." Keating said.

"Yes, captain." The boys and Y/N all replied.

"Phone call from God. If it had been collect, it wouldn't be daring." Mr. Keating said before leaving the room.

All the boys gathered around Charlie once more.
--

Y/N sat outside, it was early in the morning. She finally wrote a letter to Peter, a small one to test out the water, to even see if he would reply.

Lucky for her, she got a letter back.

"If you ever feel this way ever again, call me. If you do, we'll be able to discuss the whole ordeal going on between father and you. Never liked the man, and I know you don't either. If you do end up meeting mother around Christmas time, please let her know we all miss her. Be safe, keep your head on your shoulders - your dear brother, Peter."

Y/N had completely forgotten about having to meet her mother around winter. Though it may be in a week or two, just the thought of seeing her mother was excited and scary.
--

Y/N walked into her dorm, not feeling hungry at all. She grabbed her books for next class and opens the door, seeing Mr. Perry exit Neil's room.

"You!" He exclaimed and looked at her, "I want you to stay far away from my son, and whatever you're using to make him not obey me, you and that Mr. Keating!"