𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"He's right there, Charlie

"He's right there, Charlie. And if you guys are smart, you will do exactly what I did and cooperate. They're not after us. We're the victims. Us and Neil." Cameron continued.

"What's that mean? Who are they after?" Charlie inquired.

"Why, Mr. Keating, of course. The 'Captain' himself. I mean, you guys didn't really think he could avoid responsibility, did you?" Cameron questioned.

"Mr. Keating responsible for Neil? Is that what they're saying?" Y/N asked.

"Well, who else do you think, dumbass? The administration? Mr. Perry? Mr. Keating put us up to all this crap, didn't he? If it wasn't for Mr. Keating, Neil wouldn't be in hospital, he would be cozied up in his room right now, studing chemistry and dreaming of being a doctor." Cameron replied.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"That's not true, Cameron! You know that. He didn't put us up to anything. Neil loves acting." Todd finally spoke up.

"Believe what you want, but I say let Keating fry. I mean why ruin our lives?" Cameron chuckled.

Charlie finally lunged at Cameron, hitting perfectly on his nose. The smaller boy falls to the ground, holding his nose, looking up at Charlie.

"You just signed your expulsion papers, Nuwanda." Cameron spat.

He then rose to his feet, "And if the rest of you are smart, you'll do exactly do what I did. They know everything anyway. You can't save Keating, but you can save yourselves." Cameron said. He walks away and closes the door behind him.
--

Y/N sat in her room, playing with Neil's twig crown, waiting for her name to be called out. Waiting to see the disappointed look on her fathers face to find out she was apart of the Dead Poets Society.

Y/N heard Knox's name be called out, and his footsteps walking past her room and more footsteps walk past his own.

She opened her door quietly seeing Todd and Meeks talking.

"Where's Charlie?" Y/N looked around.

"He's expelled, Y/N." Steven sat at his desk.

"Now, please, go away. I have to study." Steven closed his door, just as Todd's name was called out.

"Good luck, Todd." Y/N smiled.

"Thank you for being a great friend, Y/N. I couldn't survive Hell-ton without you." Todd smiled back before walking down the hallway.
--

Y/N's knees bounce hearing as more footsteps pass her door. And finally, "Y/N L/N."

--

Making her way to Mr. Nolan's office was never more scarier in her entire education here at Welton Academy.

Y/N opened the door, seeing Peter, her father and step-mother. She sat down in between her father and Peter.

"Ms. L/N, we've pretty much figured it all out, but we need to admit if you apart of this Dead Poets Society." Mr. Nolan leaned forward.