4

Izuku pov.
I handed him the test and hide in the kitchen under the table.i was sobbing my eyes out.I was pregnant with HIS kid.what if he wants you use the baby or kill it before it's born.I started to panic and curled into a ball.
              Overhaul pov.
I stud there stun he was was p-pregnant with MY kid. I heard crying and know it was Izuku." Izuku here now!" I said calmly well as calmly as I could be right now.
                 Nobody's pov.
*Izuku slowly walked up to overhaul shacking.  Overhaul wiped his tears and handed him a mask similar to his it was a smaller mask with reavers colors* " wha-" Izuku stated shocked* overhaul laughed*" you will be my wife and the ' mother' of my group understand." Izuku nodded yes. * 10:50pm" " ook Izuku you are ganna be a mom so you have to be careful and don't do anything without my permission!" Overhaul said.* Izuku changed into a over sized hoodie and overhaul into  his underwear* " lay down!" Overhaul said tiredly.* Izuku later down by him and pasted out* " tomorrow is ganna be chaotic." Overhaul said before passing out himself.

Hi my baby weebs sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. School has be really hard and I had some family issues to deal with I hope you enjoyed  have a good night/day