7

Izuku pov.
It's been about a month sense I found out I was pregnant.My stomach has a little bump now! Overhaul isn't as bad as I thought he really nice to me.I like his organization too! They listen to me alot and I'm often referred to as Mr. or  little boss.Right now I'm healing up one of my 'children'. After I healed them all up and sent them on their way .I sat by overhaul cause we had a meeting with overhauls family.( Izuku thought all of that btw)

                     Overhaul pov.
Shit my family is coming I haven't told them about my wife or my kid.I see my mother and father walk in.To say they were surprised to see me sitting so close to other person was an understatement!" Overhaul Honey who's the little boy there?" My mother asked." Um this is my wife Izuku who is ....." I couldn't finish what I was saying before my mother walked up to Izuku and pulled him to his feet.i was honestly scared.

             Overhauls mom's pov.
I pulled the green haired kid to his feet and seen he was  wearing the  ' mother' outfit of this organization.I seemed him over to see he.had a little bump for a stomach." Are you pregnant?"I asked the boy " um yes?"he replied worried.I lit up " yes finally I get to be a grandma." I said happily." What's his/her name?"
" Eri for the girl name and kai for the boy."I walked to Izuku and hugged him.

Sorry this was rushed I'm really tired good night / day my baby weebs