9

Izuku pov.
It's been 3 months since overhauls mom visited.Things have been running smoothly lately.I may or may not have fallen for overhaul but how could I not!He's a sweet guy even though he's done so bad things.he cares for every one of his workers.I was making dinner right when overhaul run into my kitchen and he was worried I was confused!" Izuku you need to run the 'heros' are here!" He yelled. I ran to the front of base only to be stopped by none other than bakugo.

                    Bakugos pov.
We were  checking out overhauls base when the fight broke out.I went after Overhaul he was looking for something so I followed him only to bump into Izuku! I ran for him he looked scared I grabbed his arm tightly so he couldn't leave. Overhaul left but we have Izuku.

             Izuku pov.
I was grabbed tightly by bakugo and I was very scared.I told overhaul to leave and that I would find a why back to him with our child. After bakugo dragged me back to the hero's I was crying really hard.Allmight tried to talking to me and I panicked.  Eraser head walked over and started patting my head to calm me down.
I had my hands around my stomach the hole time I was really scared.

                     Aizawa pov.
I seen the kid was scared of All might. So I tried to calm him down when I did i noticed he had a bit of a stomach and was protective of it.Then it hit me the kid was pregnant and I think I know who's the dad.I won't tell though I'm not ripping a family apart.If overhaul was a bad guy then the kid would of ran for us but he didn't.i whispered in his ear " I'll help you get back to him for you and your kid." He was panicking at first then calmed down soon after.

Hope you enjoyed my baby weebs have a great day or night